Discord ban appeal - Panaghioti

• Well here we go again (god, fuck this)

1. Your discord tag (Ex: elmon#6023)

• Panaghioti#6525
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

• Fionn
    3. If knowm, do you know what time you were approximately banned?

• Today at 15:46 UTC+2:00 (25 February 2021)
    4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
      https://fionnn.com/gg2Pd-rAN

5. Explain why do you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

Well here i go:
    I believed that fionn unfairly banned me because the fact that i was creepy and simped for Lykhant was several months ago and i was already banned for that. I also apologized about that. Fionn said that i continue to be creepy, and make people uncomfortable. Well i try my best to not do that. And seems like the community wasnt uncomfy with me. I agree that i said "hi bowie <3" but i wasnt meant to flirt her. An admin for example Softiee said once "hii <3" and i wanted to take that as an example for respects (which i suppose it was a weird idea). And the purposes in saying "i am gay" was to show that i dont need any woman in my life. I just wanted to be considered as a normal person in the community. I know that there are people saying they're gay even though fuck knows they are or not in real life. I just didnt wanted to be considered creepy, so i did this.

• I'll vouch. I don't think there were really any bad intentions here... just be careful of how other people might interpret what you say.

• These are just some of the screenshots I've grabbed from searching for a few minutes.

For anyone on the TF discord, go to the search bar and type in:
    from:500999856974856194 bahwee or from:500999856974856194 bowie and you'll see some of the messages he's sent. There are multiple members of this community who find you creepy and whom you make uncomfortable yet you still continue to talk like this despite the numerous amount of warnings you've received, both in the past and currently. I didn't ban you over something that happened previously, but these comments culminated into something that you've been punished for today. I didn't punish you today for talking weird to Lykhant, I simply pointed out the fact you were previously punished for the way to spoke to other females in this community & still you continue to talk like this, even after being unbanned.

• bowie I tried to DM you but i couldn't, since we have no common servers.

I want to apologize for my behaviour and for messing around between you and venom or other people. I will try next time to be careful in what i'm saying.

I was able to DM venom and apologized to him.

• With Pana keeping his part of the deal, I will be unbanning him on behalf of fionn.

But Pana, this should be taken as a formal warning, bowie of all people has been harassed by male members of the community which causes stress on her shoulders.

You have done this in the past, so I believe this is your last warning from the kindness of our heart.