A bug that can't be described in a thread's title due to how lengthy it would be

• Intended title: The post-splitting plugin gives the name and ID of threads moved to restricted boards

In this thread, you can see at the end that the plugin that manages splitting and merging posts leaves a mark about where certain posts went. For some reason, however, it does not account for user permissions and as such gives the thread name and ID of where the posts went regardless of the user's permissions.

https://videogamesm12.me/bEyBxALrmivP.png

While these threads cannot be accessed, the fact that it gives the name and ID of a thread not meant for the public eyes is concerning. This should be fixed so that it doesn't name or link to the thread if the user viewing the post doesn't have permission to see it.

image.png

• So this is due to the way I had to do this.

In short I split the deleted posts to new threads, then merged those threads into a single deleted thread.

Not so much a bug I guess, but very much an edge case. In short the posts and threads are in a board you can see but are deleted.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK