Billy7oblos

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1)
    Username: Billy7oblos
    uuid: 'aa4f49cd-a27d-424d-bae8-71533eefe851'
    ips:

reason: 'Attempts to crash the server'

2)
    a) This one is quite all over the place so I'll try and sum it up.

Billy has been collecting shulkers for a lot of time now, in his plot (which is now under my name to secure it from being deleted). In these shulkers there are items that could potentially crash the server, if the features required were enabled, such as spawn eggs or command signs. Additionally, there are items stuffed with NBT data that could also crash the server.

During his investigation into a certain crash head, videogamesm12 found a server link. In the server, Billy confessed to testing said crash head on many servers, and i believe one of them to be TF. This is the head in question.

The head, when it is worn or even in someone's inventory, can cause the server to collapse. This case links in to Abel88's case - some of the items found near where Abel88 was testing stuff was from Billy's plot (his name was even on the item) which may suggest that Abel88 secured the items from Billy's plot.

In conclusion, Billy has items that can crash the server and I suspect some of the stuff Abel88 used came from Billy's plot.

b) Unknown
    c) 1a

3)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/81…327/unknown.png - Billy's confession

Witnesses:
    Alco_Rs11
    lyicx
    venomsx

4) Unknown

Three things:

• The NBT data of the head is available upon request - it contains the invite to the discord above so that is why I haven't posted it here
    • There is a chat export of the discord server's general available on request as well
    • Access to the plot is available, just do /p teleport InnocentMango and it should take you to it

I would like to also thank Alco_Rs11 and videogamesm12 for their major contributions to this case.

• I vouch and witness confirmed. I investigated the head's NBT and had it tested in a 1.16.4 environment and it is indeed an exploit head. and it uses an invalid UUID and it was capable of stopping a server. Following a subsequent investigation, Billy7oblos then admitted to use the head on TotalFreedom so he can determine that it was an exploit and his excuse for using it was "its name is literally "wear me"".

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• dispute?
    (i am billy7oblos) first of all my plot had shulker boxes collected randomly from other peoples plots, so that i could make a collection of fireworks and banners. both of these collections can be found on my plot.
    The shulkerboxes that had items that could crash the server if spawn eggs were A) not my items and B) i kept them hidden whether it was under bedrock or hidden in stashes of shulkerboxes.

about the crash head that i "admitted" to using of TF, i specifically indicated that i did not know it was an exploit, and and that said that the head kicks a person from the server and does not do damage (i found out later that the head could crash a server only because someone called kritical__error warned everyone not to dispense said head from a dispenser). the head i have has ONLY been used to kick myself from the server, when i place it or wear it, and i am the only one who gets kicked from the server.
    i can also point out that anyone who knows the head is an exploit tried it out just as i did

i also find the screenshot @Ashaz#8681 provided was extremely misleading because i was literally pointing out that the head does no harm (to anyone other than who wears it here is a screenshot

@Ashaz#8681 The head, when it is worn or even in someone's inventory, can cause the server to collapse.

this is an absolute lie that can be uncovered with a simple test (trying it )

in summery:
    .there are no items on my plot that can crash the server (given spawn eggs that were disabled to stop server crashing are not enabled)
    .the head in question was on my plot but i removed it once i found out that other players could access it
    . i never did and never intend to crash the server
    .what i did with the head is absolutely harmless and everyone who comments on this post has done it
    .the eggs on my plot that can crash the server are not from me (and can be easily found elsewhere on the server)

@Ashaz#8681 In conclusion, Billy has items that can crash the server and I suspect some of the stuff Abel88 used came from Billy's plot.

this is extremely scummy and cheaty as everyone in the discord server the head links to has items that "can crash the server" and the item that abel88 got from my plot was KILL POTIONS that are disabled and annoying at most if they were enabled. There are many exploit makers on the server (some who are mods) and i dont see any rules that say that people cant make and use exploits given that they only affect themselves

• I literally just woke up a few moments ago from a 6 hour nap, so I'll likely edit this to clarify things once I'm more awake but my vote is an objection for now. There are some things about this that bother me.

1. Billy's collection of these items in shulkers should not incriminate him for simply having them. I've got a shulker box in my hotbar containing a head that crashes anyone who happens to come by it, and yet I'm not being given shit for it.

2. The head did not crash the server when he tested it. Billy is correct when he says it kicks you.

I do not believe Billy should be indefinitely banned, as there is no direct evidence that proves Billy even used a server-crashing exploits, let alone maliciously, on the server.

image.png

• In light of the most recent comments, some proof that the items in question are actually able to crash the server would be useful.

For the record, I do not think that "something that would have been able to crash the server if it wasn't blocked" is an indefinitely bannable offense unless combined with real malicious intent; if it was, we would have to ban everyone who tries to use /stop.