Admin Application - presidentkanst

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes, I have.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    presidentkanst EST

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Nov 28, 2020

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
    synth#1855

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    Not currently.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once
    or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    At least 4 hours a day, Sundays may differ.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    lyicx and  Ivan

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No, I am the only one who uses this account.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I'm compassionate, committed, and cooperative. I believe that my knowledge and effort will help me contribute to the server, I have past experience with TFM, and I will try to do my job carefully.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    North America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes, I have.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple
    websites?
    Yes, all of them are secured.

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

• Vouch And my recommendation is confirmed.

kanst has proven to myself that he has been helpful in game finding rulebreakers, active and would be a great addition to the team.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Vouch + recommendation. Extremely active, also one of the more mature players on the server in general. Good luck.

• Vouch without a doubt, you are one of the most active players I have ever seen, I see you online all the time and you never seem to lose your temper, and if anything its just banter, you are very polite and mature - so in my mind you would make a great addition to the staff team - really hope you get this Mr. President

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945