Yukari's Admin Application (but I have recommendations this time)

• Yes, I do meet all of the requirements and accept the terms, and warnings.
    What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Blassph, GMT-7(MST)
    What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    December 29, 2020

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
    Yukari#3555

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student, though not sure if I am going to pursue higher education.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    Sometimes, I make pixel art. Don't rely on that, though. I am learning how to make ROBLOX games (or atleast was), but my ADHD makes it hard to focus on such thing.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    I can be on every day, as long as I am not having a migraine.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.

Gommeh recommended me on the old forums. Unfortunately, I do not have access to an actual screenshot of the message. That might actually make this entire application invalid, but I am not entirely sure if that's how it will play out. If anybody has the ability to find the message from the old forums, that would help a lot. Thanks!

I have obtained two new recommendations from AwesomePinch, and Miwojedk. The screenshots of proof are here.
    and here

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No, I do the best I can to keep my family away from this server. It is definitely not meant for all of them.
    What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I try to be as nice as I can to everyone, and I'll pay attention as much as I can to what's going on in the server so that rule-breakers don't just go running around everywhere. I'm humble, though I do try to mask it as low self-esteem for a lot of the time. I am also very accepting towards other traits and differences, and I think that all of our differences in this server is what truly unites us. I am also very resilient, and I don't usually stop trying something because of one little thing (except when I'm building in minecraft).

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    North America

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes, I have enough free time, as I only go to school for 3 hours a day.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes, my minecraft password is seventeen characters long with special characters, and spaces. It would take centuries to brute-force it.

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.
    I recently got onto the server again after not interacting with it for 25 days. This is my central place to talk, and stuff where I am most the time that I am using electronics. This place is like a family to me, I know and love you all so well. This is such a strange place, but it also does feel like the best, and most at-home place for me. Though, not only having recently got back onto the server may be a reason why I might not be qualified for admin, that's for you guys to decide.
    Post-script: I might also edit this with and add more information, as my brain is just generally slow at coming up with ideas and remembering things about myself.

• object; reasonings below

Now, I don't mean to be rude or offensive in any way here.. but how are people vouching for this level of immaturity to wager it's way into the staff team. Hopefully some of my points will change your mind.

First of, as previously stated.. we have the immaturity
    This is one of many examples that Blassph has demonstrated, this above screenshot was directed towards another OP I believe.

Take another ^

Aswell as this, as this player claims to "respect ops".. they also make remarks as such:

Yes their activity may be high, but are we really going to drop the standards of our admin team just for activeness? I'd rather see a quality admin team than an active one full of immature kids. My point is, I don't see this person fit for admin and fit for fulfilling a responsible role on the server. I believe it was only yesterday that this user was also spam-tagging Ryan asking for their schematic to be uploaded and wasn't waiting patiently for his response. If anyone see's any differently or would like to oppose one of these examples, feel free to do so.

• @Shdwo#8011 If we're going to make maturity a requirement for being a moderator, then you've no longer got a staff team. Your screenshots as "evidence" are frankly laughable.

I also don't understand what constitutes disrespect towards ops in general? You didn't show any context for the aforementioned screenshots.

• @Shdwo#8011 The 'immaturity' is just me being casual in the chat. When I say stuff like that, it's just meant to be banter among friends. The spam pinging Ryan- I wasn't spam pinging them, the search on discord shows me only pinging them once. I did, though do this whole thing where I had put on an act and acted mean about the schematic thing for fun, but I had explicitly shown that I was just being mean for entertainment. Though, you could clearly see that I was very impatient about it. I was, and it is very reasonable to think that such a quality is bad. I agree with that, but that would just be one flaw in me, and I don't see just that as a reason to not be accepted onto the admin team. The screenshot on the top wasn't about another op, that was a joke about fucking someone's mom. The second screenshot was the same. The third screenshot, yeah, that doesn't look very good. So what, though? That's probably something that I will do if I do if I become an admin (The instance of saying "once" is just playing on how many vouches there are), if he continues his behavior, as he does seem to be breaking the rules every single day, getting banned over and over and over, spamming chat, and stuff like that. I am serious when I need to be. Now would be such an instance of when I need to be serious, and am serious. When I'm just talking to someone in chat, I see them as a friend who I can just banter and act with and won't get upset or anything. I didn't actually say anything in the first or second screenshot, thinking that it would make someone feel bad. It was just meant to be a silly little joke. The last thing that I want to say in this giant wall of text is that you're not showing any of the context for the screenshots that you are showing. You are only showing the parts of where I am saying stuff, but not what happened before that, which just paints a much worse image of me. That's all that I have to say opposing your statement and evidence that you have shown.

• @Miwojedk#8012 You're right, however there is a point between complete immaturity, and immaturity with sensible thinking. Sure our current staff team may appear to be immature, but they're great at their job and will make the right actions regardless. The screenshots were mainly reference points so that I had some what of a context and explanation to my points.

• @Shdwo#8021 I'm sometimes immature, but I am still thinking sensibly. You can see that I am serious when I need to be serious, while most the rest of the time, I'm just very playful, don't put much effort into what I am saying, and mostly don't say anything seriously. I have a personality, I'm not simply just a robot who only does exactly what they're told, how they're told, and nothing else. Being on the admin team is a time when I will have to be serious, and that's when I will take up being serious. Chatting on the server casually is nothing like actually performing admin duties. I am much different talking to my friends, than I am when doing work.

• @Shdwo#8011 Also, I just want to say about the first screenshot: Showing context would be simple, as it was 2 messages above that. I'm not one to point fingers, but I feel that either: You are very lazy, or your objection is meant specifically just to use falsified evidence to propagate the opinion that I am not fit for the Admin Team.

• Vouch. Just be careful about plastering your real face everywhere because some disgruntled player that you ban might try to do something with that.

• I will only ask this once. Keep on topic.

I've had to go through (After someone else already has) and moderate a lot of the posts on this thread, including issuing temporary forum bans to individuals.

If people start to take this off topic again, I will start to forum sanction more people.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK