Indefinite ban requests are a way for admins to request a player to be banned from the server for an indefinite amount of time. In principle, an indefinite ban lasts until the player submits an indefinite ban appeal and that appeal is approved. More information about appealing indefinite bans can be found here: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/151-indefinite-ban-release-form.
Players can only be indefinitely banned for committing one or more offenses from category 1 of the conduct policy. A list of these offenses can be found here: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7-server-conduct-policy.
Once posted, the request can be voted upon. Your vote should be based on the evidence in the thread, not your personal opinion of the player. The following points will be taken into account when deciding the outcome of a request:
- The total vouch/object ratio
- The ranks of the individual voters
- Whether a justification was given for a vote
To create an indefinite ban request, post a thread in this section using the template below.
1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
2. What did they do?
3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.