Theme Park Project V1.0

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello everyone!

Me and excellentgamer1 have a really good idea for TF, it's a project that will take time but we'd like your approval and support. The project is a theme park, but it'll just be a big area in flatlands for OPs to visit - something for them to do.

At first it does sound stupid, but in reality it is not. A theme park would be a good contribution to our server as we have a young playerbase.

Some of you (OPs) may vote against this because excellentgamer1 is part of this. I'd like to ask that you leave your personal view of him aside and consider the positives of this project.

For this project, we would need the following plugins:

• OpenAudioMC
    • TrainCarts
    • Bk commonlib
    • TrainCarts Coasters

These plugins can also be used by OPs to create theme parks themselves.

This project will be lead by excellentgamer1 btw, I'm learning this stuff from him.

We don't have any planning on the project as this idea had only sprung a few days ago, but we hope you guys do accept this idea :D

Edit: Would like to add that if we manage to make the theme park, we can also advertise TF to the theme park community as a place where players can come and make their own theme parks (just an idea)

• you really dont need anyone's "approval" to build whatever, its your build.

would vouch if those plugins can be tested

• we could have a Tech Server and move all the advance plugins there like Train Carts, Open Audio was rejected and only a small percent of people are interested in themeparks like excel. Maybe like 3% of the active playerbase are actively interested in them like excel. So i object for the core suggestion, but if there was like a seperate server for this i'd vouch cause i dont want a message to be spammed with an audio client message every 2 seconds.

• I think we declined an audio related plugin previously because it didn't seem to get any real support.

Does anyone else have any views on the suggested plugins?

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I think this is cool, but you should make a separate server for traincarts. There is a risk with traincarts since you can create automated spawners that spawn linked minecarts repeatedly at any set interval when powered by redstone. This can be a surefire way to destroy tps really quick if abused but there can be ways to combat this such as wiping minecarts every so often.
    A cool thing with traincarts is that you can apply 3d models from a resource pack to minecarts using an attachments feature and allow multiple people to ride in a single vehicle, allowing for the creation cool shit like this on my own server I made with Traincarts:

I have extensive experience with traincarts as well so I vouch if it can be responsibly added.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I'm going to approve the suggestion because while it hasn't got a lot of support, it hasn't had a lot of objections and it's been sitting around for too long imo

FS-169 raised for OpenAudioMC
    FS-170 raised for TrainCarts
    FS-171 raised for BK CommonLib
    FS-172 raised for TrainCarts Coasters

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK