Indefinite Ban Request - Ashaz

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Username, UUID, and IP(s) of offender and short ban reason. Format as follows:

Username: InnocentMango
    uuid: '8ff6799c-586d-44cb-b2a2-16105e1d76d9'
    ips:

reason: 'Violation of rule 1e & 1h'

2a. What did they do?

Making a false report in-order to remove me from my position (Which was successful but recently reversed), framing me with lies that have been proven to be wrong, harming my reputation & executive position. (Related Thread)

After Darth's investigation of the matter, it turns out that Ashaz lied so many times and even had the audacity to tell Darth that he will be glad to replace me.

2b. Do you have evidence that they have repeated this offense? If so, please add it here.
    N/A

2c. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

e. Framing any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.
    h. Attempts to harm any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.

3. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff.

Point B that Ashaz has made, He claimed that I teleported everyone to my arena which is a clear violation of the admin conduct policy by abusing my tools in other to redirect everyone involved to one location without permission. This is the framing part of the report, to accuse me with such a violation that could have suspended my admin status and not just my exec position.

C. According to Point C that Ashaz has pointed which is also a lie because he witnessed it; I asked and got replied back, no one was forced. I asked, they agreed and they followed me.

Code
    [22:46:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » Could you guys like to have another round on the big one?  
    [22:46:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? <3 admin venom » yes  
    [22:46:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] videogamesm12: //paste  
    [22:46:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » Okay!  
    [22:46:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your gamemode has been set to spectator.  
    [22:46:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Rage » hell yeah  

Number 2, 3, and 4 were falsely reported without the backup of logs, after the server logs files were checked it was proven to be a complete lie to support his side of the story - I should make this clear, as Darth said to me, this list contains multiple reasons why I was removed. After that, Ashaz "gladly" proposed that he would be my replacement which shows a low-standard behaviour.

Ashaz lied about me taking credit and not giving enough in return, this was proven to be wrong but even with actual proof, he continued doing so on discord. The result thread clearly shows that I have given credit to him and I don't claim any for myself.

I don't believe that this was a misunderstanding because it was explained to him but he kept ignoring it, kept pushing his own version of the story which isn't correct. To lie about something such harmed my reputation, exec position, and what possibly could have been my admin status for violation of ACP is unacceptable.

4. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs?

1. N/A
  • Vouch.
    I’ll post a much more detailed account of why I think he should be banned for these actions in due course.

I think the perpetrator's history on this server should also been taken into account. He’s been banned numerous times before.

• Vouch.
    It's clear he's up to no good here on TotalFreedom, as all he does is bitch about this or that. He's nice at times, but the pros of banning him far outweigh the cons of keeping him on the server. He's been banned several times before as Red has stated, which in any case would warrant a permanent ban(if the bans were just, which it seems like they were).

• Vouch, and please set a limit like 6 months to a year before he can come back. Every fucking time he comes back something happens

Changing to object based on what I've seen; if more evidence is presented then I will change my vote.

• At its core, the situation is based on a misunderstanding of what it means for an event to be official. As far as I can tell, the reason you were initially removed is that Darth is actually on the same line as Ashaz about that, namely that it does not need to be hosted by a server liaison. That was a misunderstanding, but it cannot be considered framing because it actually took place.

Two other parts are not clear: first, did Ashaz intentionally lie about some details, or did he just misremember them? Second, when Ashaz asked Darth to be your replacement, was that his plan all along, or was it just opportunistic?

• @Miwojedk#5893 I believe we have had scenarios in the past where we have set a time threshold before users could come back. Correct me if I am wrong.

• @StevenNL2000#5891 The situation was explained to him many times, yet he choose to lie about such events. Many points that he mentioned in the first screenshot never took place. The logs were viewed by multiple admins, my client's logs, and server-side, it clearly shows a leak of mentioned events such as me teleporting everyone to one place.

Is this his plan all along? there is always a possibility but that doesn't excuse his actions.

@Miwojedk#5893 Is a set threshold for a permban a thing? Can't you just object to his appeal?

A user can't be permabanned, which's why it was renamed to "Indefinite ban" - You can vote on his appeal if one was made.

• Object because darth has historically been pretty bad at handling situations like this (remember miwo getting banned for griefing the adminworld? getting fionn suspended for CP?) Darth should be the one fully responsible for having an investigation, and acted either irrationally or too quickly in regards to removing nuck

Unless I missed something, i dont think ashaz faked any logs to get nick removed? he may have lied, but you cannot prove that as it could just be him misremembering lol.

This all seems like a pretty big misunderstanding. Nick got his aesl back, i dont think its necessary to permban ashaz over this. I doubt his master plan was to get nick removed to gain his rank? lmao. i think you're giving far too much credit to him