• So back in 2015, I started my own minecraft servers, and they were doing quite well relative to how much time I actually put into them.
    I’ve decided to bring one back - with a few additions. I’m going to be bringing back Minelight, which was originally a dungeon PVP server.
    A key change that will be made is that now this server features TFM as well, so everyone will be OP and be able to do as they please, while also having the option to battle mobs in a PvE environment. I’m also thinking about implementing a 1v1 PvP plugin, so two OPs can PvP in a controlled environment - determining a clear winner.
    Server testing and development begins today.
    Any help is needed and appreciated.

Please note, if you are a staff member here at TotalFreedom, you are automatically eligible* to gain the equivalent rank on Minelight.
    *decided based on the staff to player ratio

UPDATE 1

We have got a whole host of new features!

• Players are now able to craft and sell drugs!
    • Players are now able to get jobs and earn income
    • Players are now able to purchase vehicles, houses and cosmetics using the money they earn from their jobs
    • Players are now able to play Manhunt with one another (includes discord support)
    • Players are now able to play Death Swap
    • Randomised disasters are now a feature! There may be a tsunami, earthquake or volcano eruption at any given time
    • TotalFreedom Mod is still running through all of this! Enjoy doing what you see best.
    • God Items are now able to be purchased and crafted, or found in chests in dungeons.

The Dungeon PvE aspect of the server is still in development, but there is still a wide variety of things to do.

IP will be released later today.

Any ideas/suggestions are welcome, along with critique.