(once again) Admin Application - quack95

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. quack95 - I am usually online when I'm bored, which is all the time. My timezone is UTC+2

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. I am not exactly sure, but it is definitely 1 month.

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). quack95#4468

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Employed

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail. No, not that I know of.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. Daily.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) xPkz_

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). Of course not.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph). I am usually active and I'm no longer that much of an ass and I actually want to help new players and all players overall. I think I can be online for most of the day and will do what I need to and will further improve from feedback to become a better admin.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). Africa, what a surprise.

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes. Very.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Objection - You have no recommendations.

quack95 Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) None.

Though I haven't been here long, from the time that I did see Quack hasn't shown any or very little administrative qualities, if they did I would have had recommended them.

EDIT:
    I did a little bit of research into Quack's history and learnt that they were involved in quite a lot of drama, including multiple rage quit posts here on forums, although all that was quite a decent while ago I still feel like the applicant is ready to handle the responsibility of being an admin. Especially since all admins have access to telnet console now.

Folfy_Blue Could you guys please cite valid arguments for objections?

Why is having no recommendations an invalid argument?

Recommendations are a testimony to players that have the potential of performing administrator duties. I don't see this being an invalid argument at all.

• @'glaucus atlanticus' holy shit what kind of microbiologist are you
    anyways about the 1st thing work will not affect me at all with tf
    2nd thing, i could do 7-9 hours
    3rd thing, not much really, i guess if watching over new players is a personal quality then yeah sure?

Incredibly awesome duck.

• ive seen the applicant's change in behaviour since their last application. i believe they have become more adaptable and are able to respond appropriately to most situations. This contrasts directly with how immature they were at the time of their previous application, so I'll vouch + rec

• Personally object. However it's nothing too major.

I've seen the improvements in behaviour and I've seen that you've turned a new leaf, however to me anyway the old behaviours are too recent for me to feel you're fully ready yet. You're not doing anything wrong per se, I just feel it's too early.

Just keep up the good work.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Glad to see you've mustered up the courage to apply again.

Personally, I haven't seen much of an improvement regarding your behavior, as per you pming me an overextended apology even though I explicitly asked you not to, and general immaturity, but that's all really.

In my honest opinion, I don't really think you'll be able to deal with big situations, or just serious situations at that. You tend to goof about alot, and I don't really see "serious you".

I'm pretty sorry to say here, but it's an object from my behalf. Again, I apologise, but I do not feel fully comfortable with a vouch toward your application. Good luck with your future applications / endeavours.

• @'glaucus atlanticus' OHHHHH i understand you now
    i see myself as not that serious but also serious to the extent where its needed and i can be pretty helpful sometimes
    i tend to TRY and help people when i know what to do

@'microsoftian (smug)' about that apology, yeah im super fucking sorry about that, that was immature of me

Incredibly awesome duck.