Im getting desprate

• I hate it that people are fucking lying saying that all i want is to have a fucking monopoly over all the fucking guilds i dont im getting desperate i dont want it i want people to just be able to respect every guild no matter what they do.

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Nobody was disrespecting any guilds in the first place, so your whole "respect every guild no matter what" thing was stupid from the start, and people treated it as such. Everything since has been you seeking attention.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Dude you need to find a hobby. I don't know how old you are but it is completely unnatural to be so upset over a video game at any age. I get your upset but making these random threads is only going to piss more people off. I recommend picking up a sport or something related to physical outdoor activity. Best of luck to ya

• im genuinely contemplating suspending you for a few days for your own good. like the others said these threads have honestly been quite impulsive looking.

threads like this and "should i leave totalfreedom" are again making you look like an absolute tit. i've been there and yeah i get how you'd feel this is some sort of avenue to gain some validation from your peers n all hoping the issues you're facing will just fade away or get easier on a flick of someone elses hand. i think it just makes it a lot worse for yourself and how you're seen if you're always pulling stunts like this. i've learned first hand prior to my return to TF and the streisand effect was used very much against me pleading about my bullying and my lack of a partner or how my GCSE's were going at the time. i had the reputation of an emotional leech and an attention seeker. thankfully i now keep my problems to myself for the most part or the odd few people i feel i can actually trust in that way. rarely if not ever would you see myself go off about things. and i think that change i attribute alot to my success here to be quite honest. i feel people like me more if i dont fucking open up and took everything coming my way on the chin

yeah its more tf related socially and i dont have half the fuckin idea of the guild shit you're on about nor do i awfully care im sorry to say but if i was to advise anything it would be to stop making this shit public, stop making threads on how you're gonna leave TF because its honestly cringe and people wont see you no more than just a leech. find someone you can trust with this shit if you can because i think making a thread banging on about how you dont want a monopoly on the guilds is going to put focus on that subject more and people would actually believe that.

who is it that thinks this realistically? im not in the loop with this shit but surely this should be iterated to them rather than an entire forum thread. and if they're cunts about it then fuck em. why'd you care what they think if they're going to be a cunt anyway and if they go the harassment route then im sure members of the staff team are happy to accomodate.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• matscalle whilst others have lost their patience ive tried to maintain it but im just gonna get straight to the point here

there is no problem between guilds, none. your first mistake was to name your union ‘global totalfreedom peace’ when there is no actual conflict between guilds, even in roleplay form. i get that i got involved when you tried to create your union but i got so sick of it and the unnecessary drama that i stepped out. it’s time for you to do the same.

we have a guild union supported by the executives and guild owners. there’s peace already. we don’t need a solution for any ‘unrest’ right now.

• I'm going to be extremely honest with you right now, and I mean no disrespect when I say this.

If you're getting this fed up with a video game like this, I think it's time for you to take a long break, go do something else; like go outside for a walk, play some sports, go do some shopping while you're at it. I think it's just time for you to do something else if you're getting this frustrated with TF, or just MC in general. That's just my honest opinion. I've had to do this many times because of different issues, but I doubt this is the correct way to do it in your case.

Just take a break, that's all you need at this point, it's what's best for you.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• I think you need to touch grass for a while, honestly. Raging and babying over a Minecraft server isn't going to do you any good and get you anywhere, you are making too much drama out of a minority problem and it is honestly not needed. In my opinion I think you should just stop caring about the guilds on totalfreedom if it is going to cause you this much of problems.

meow-upscaled.png