should i leave totalfreedom

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • SHOULD I LEAVE 35

1. YES FINNALY I WANT YOU GONE NOW!! (20) 57%
    2. no ): (15) 43%

all you shits are being so so so annoying i am beggining to hate the community should i leave disband theclientor disban tfun disband tfbu disband all of my totalfreedom projects and just leave this place?

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Leave if you want to leave, stay if you want to stay.

Threads like this are little more than attention stunts to try and get sympathy just because a few things haven't gone your way.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Ultimately, it's your choice. But if you feel that leaving may benefit you or that this server is taking a toll on your mental health, please do leave. I used to play every day and the kind of community I was engaging with was simply not healthy and sometimes the best way to help yourself is to quit, even if for a temporary long period of time. I'm not you, and I don't know your context, so I don't feel confident in saying "Yes" or "No".

• seeing a thread like this instantly makes me relate back to when i used to pull crap like this. people would claim it was for attention but i did it cuz i thought people wanted me gone from TF (and they did)

TF isn’t the same anymore but i honestly think you have a reason behind making this kinda thread. if someone’s harassing you or you feel targeted, there is help available. however, i would like to remind you that you might feel you’re not liked because of the responses to your suggestions, or your guild union. like 5 said the responses to the suggestions are appropriate and personally i think the response to ‘global totalfreedom peace’ was also appropriate given that its not possible (trust me, i tried).

anyway to sum up, if you’re bein targeted then help is available. if it’s admins contact either AEAOs or EAOs, if it’s players then contact an admin, or a senior if it’s more serious.

• Why is this supposed to be the community's choice? If you don't feel well here, then you can go. No one's forcing you to either stay or leave.
    This is your choice.

• My belief is that if you are dissatisfied with a community, you should leave it. That being said, like other users have stated above, this seems to be taking a toll on your mental health. I don’t think you should permanently leave, but take a mental health break. I’m not the one who makes that decision, however you are.

• Where have I seen this before (flashback to lyicx minismp) No joke dude why are you doing the same thing over again this is the second time I seen you do this. It's like anytime something does not go right for you get mad and do things then you get banned then you get unbanned good for a few months then the loop repeats.

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• if youre already at this point then you should probably leave. theres no point being in a place where you think everyone wants you gone. come back in a few months to a year once all of that is gone, and see if you want to stay after that.

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   enchy i dont think anyone actually wants him gone and it's a case of people trying to help him get things like suggestions right but him misunderstanding it as "people don't like my suggestions and hate me for them" as well as other things

• You shouldn't let people make decisions for you.

If you want to leave, that's your choice, if you don't, that's also your choice. Do what you think is right for you, not what people want out of you.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• @'wxtermelon' well yea but it doesnt matter whats actually happening, he feels like people want him gone and if he feels that way then this isnt a healthy place to be, regardless of what may actually be happening

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• this seems like a serious attention grab

if you want to leave, leave. if you want to stay, stay. involving the community in this is quite petty and doesn't paint a picture of good character. if you want attention, just say so but please don't drag down the rest of the community with choices personal to yourself. sorry to sound harsh but i don't think I've misspoken.