Hub Moderator Application - rylie.

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

breedingslave/breedme

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here

Xeoda#2839

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

October 31st, 2020 (although ive been around on the old forum since 2014)

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Daily.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Unemployed.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

North America.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I'm a senior admin here and have been since 2016, so that should say something already. Otherwise, I'm mostly applying given that as a System Administrator I probably should have access to all of the servers and so far the Hub server is the only one in which I genuinely cannot be of any assistance with, due to not having permissions in-game, nor access to the box hosting the Hub server.

Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes, I can do so without my life being affected.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes, my accounts are secure.

1gaah.png