The gathering of the seven mages chapter 2: Another mage? Darkness is calling.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • One minute he was going to sleep. The next minute he found himself in the town square at a gathering. Lot's of people stood there silently while Qadars mayor was asking for a volunteer to go to a cave on the outskirts of the town. Suddenly everything went blank and a few seconds later LightUk realized it was all a dream as he sat up in his bed only to look at his clock and realized he had overslept as he worked at a shop. the shop he worked at was at risk of closing due to the local competition so it was important he was on time. As light rushed out of his house he had already forgotten about his dream. Light decided he would use the town square as a shortcut to get to the shop. With in 5 minutes Light was approaching the square when he noticed a large crowd of people standing in front of the cathedral "I wonder what's going on" Light said as he decided to go over and find out. As light was making his way over he saw that the Qadar mayor was on a temporary stage and that he was doing a talk to the people when all of a sudden a black and purple mist started to envelope the town square. Light then realized that he was getting a headache and as he watched he also saw that every other person in the square was having pain. Seconds later Light started to slowly fall to the ground. As he put his hand onto the floor to stop his fall he started to hear what sounded like a voice in his head. The voice said "My name is Necrox and i have been created to bring new purpose to this world that you people call Totalfreedom. Send one of your citizens to the cave that is on the other side of the forest if you don't want this town destroyed within the next 24 hours". Just after the voice had stopped light had a vision of a purple crystal lieing in the middle of a what looked like a cavern. Once everything was back to normal the mayor said "Ok i don't know who this Necrox is or why he want's one of us however i am not leaving this town at risk so i would like one of you to go to that cave. Do we have any volunteers?" Everyone thought for a moment about what the mayor had just said Light decided he would volunteer "I'll go" said Light "Ok. You can go Light. I have faith that you will return safely" the mayor said "Thank you. I promise i will return safely" said light as he started to walk towards the forest. As light entered the forest he started to try and work out how a voice could be heard in the peoples heads all at the same time "Surely no one is capable of doing that" he said as he continued on towards the cave. As he approached the cave he noticed that it had a stone statue outside "Odd. Why would there be a statue all the way out here" Light said as he made his way into the cave. All of a sudden he got to a steep drop as he began to realize that he was standing in the very cavern that he saw in his vision. Then he saw the crystal sitting directly in the centre of the cavern. Light decided to go down and take a closer look. He saw that the crystal was purple just as he saw in his vision. Light then thought about taking the crystal "should i take the crystal with me back to town?" Light wondered for a moment and then decided he would take it with him. Light was moments away from touching the crystal when he sensed that something was wrong "Why would a crystal be in the middle of a cavern like this one is?" he said to himself as he decided he would pick it up anyway. With in seconds of him placing his hand on it he felt something hit him as he heard a bang and then everything went blank.