Current Issues with Plan

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Unfortunately we've identified some issues with Plan which are currently still being worked through. Due to the last server disk space issues, it looks like it's config was damaged on a number of servers. As a result there have been some cases of missing data, and some cases where data was stored elsewhere.

For the bungee, we have no data now stored between 25th Jan and earlier today so overall network metrics in Plan will be missing for these dates.

For Freedom-01 we have data from during this time, however it was stored in SQLite, to ensure we didn't lose the historic data we haven't been able to currently restore that into the original database. We will be doing some work over the coming days to try to get this sorted out and integrated into the database so the overall plan environment shows this data.

I'm still checking the hub and other servers, but I would expect if it's not showing up in Plan, it'll be the same as Freedom-01 where it was being written to SQLite.

Apologies for the inconvenience and it taking so long to resolve, I had assumed this was a different problem but it has proved not to be the case.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• so if you wanted to know where mentally unstable checks were…

!also Charge tried reminding me when i already knew just so i wouldn't call him incompetent for doing his 15 days late ;3 atleast i had reason lolp

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey