Indefinite Ban Request - SupremacyClient (SmashedNuts)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • We're the nutcracker and his nuts have been smashed.
    1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    SupremacyClient:  
      uuid: '3a357ae4-c5cd-4fc2-8b7f-e0b0b0a187b2'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Ban Bypassing + Serial troll'  

2. What did they do? Bypassed their ban, spammed racist slurs in chat and made it pretty obvious it's smashednuts by also spamming 'SmashedNuts on top'

3. What indefinitely bannable offence does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?
    Old Policy:

1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).

New Policy:

1. Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.
    2. Join the community to engage and have fun, not to advertise, promote hate or otherwise try to harm the overall community

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
    Image courtesy of @"cursedsteve777"#613

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. Yes, and there are two IBR's for this guy and his alts. I've elected to provided a list of his IBR's.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Well I guess they did something in freedom server too

Code
    '1745649565':  
      username: SupremacyClient  
      ip: X.X.X.X  
      by: videogamesm12  
      type: ban  
      reason: LOL  
      issued_on: 2022-01-28 at 10:02:54 UTC  

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Unless Steven sees any reason he shouldn't be global banned I am pretty happy with them being globally banned from the network. They've had a pot shot at nearly all our servers so don't see why they should be permitted to stick around.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK