Artisimuscholo indefinite ban appeal

1. Minecraft name:

Artisimuscholo

1. Discord username

N/A - don't have discord

1. Approximate Date of Indefinite Ban:

Jan 2021

1. Reason for the indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

Was banned 40+ times for griefing, spamming inventories, chat abuse, etc. I found exploits in teleporting people into voids and teleporting to people's builds to greif them that several commands were blocked because of me. It was honestly hella hilarious to see people rage, their reactions were priceless. The funniest was when I would do ./ci and clear the inventory of everybody on the server. The chat exploded like Hiroshima.....absolutely priceless. I also used to teleport adminds into the void and they'd be so pissed lmao, until y'all blocked that eye roll. Afterwards I was still able to teleport them to 1 million blocks above the sky limit, leaving up there all confused and angry, until unfortunately that was blocked too eye roll*. I would teleport to people who were building stuff and grief their builds with world edit, or sometimes just by hand cuz it was honestly more funny. For those that had teleport toggled off, I used a command to know their coordinates, and then teleported to those coordinates. This essentially brought me right to them, allowing me free roam to destroy their builds that they spent countless hours on, yet were destroyed in less than 10 minutes. This was blocked after a few weeks. I also used to change people's gamemode into survival and reduce their movement speed to zero, as well as their jump speed. This left them just standing there confused, unable to move, and aggressively yelling in the chat like a 9 year old girl. As you can guess, the admins blocked this as well. Towards the end, when a lot of stuff was blocked, I would spam fill people's inventories full of useless items (kelp mostly). Nons were the main targets cuz it was funny to see them rage and complain to the admins. However, while this stuff was incredibly enjoyable, I've moved on to playing on hypixel where I'd absolutely smoke y'all. (Lmk if you wanna party and get absolutely violated). Annoying people on freedom servers has just gotten boring, and I kinda want a cool community to build stuff in creative mode.

Also, the way I see it, I was the reason that the admins discovered several commands that could and would be used for griefing. Without me, you guys would have no idea. So in a way, you're welcome for fixing the Total Freedom Community.

By the way I'm sorry to those I griefed or hurt. :)

Love y'all!

1. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines and all the conditions stated above? (couldn't find link)

I couldn't find the link and so couldn't read all the rules, but yea I won't do that stuff anymore for a while.

Important I have commented on several of the replies below that show more of my arguments and reasoning. I trust you will make the correct decision :)

cholito It was honestly hella hilarious to see people rage, their reactions were priceless. The funniest was when I would do ./ci* and clear the inventory of everybody on the server. The chat exploded like Hiroshima…..absolutely priceless. I also used to teleport adminds into the void and they’d be so pissed lmao, until y’all blocked that eye roll. Afterwards I was still able to teleport them to 1 million blocks above the sky limit, leaving up there all confused and angry, until unfortunately that was blocked too eye roll.

Well this is just concerning dude you need a hobby fr

cholito for a while

objection literally for this

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

cholito destroyed in less than 10 minutes

And rolled back instantly, leaving no trace you were ever there. You forgot that part.

I severely doubt most of the claims you've made here. If you were using that many exploits as consistently as you claim and causing so many commands to get blocked, your main ban reason wouldn't have been griefing.

I object for the good of your mental health. You seem to have wanted to have an impact here for some reasons outside of my realm of understanding.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I agree with Luke, your "I won't do that anymore for a while" is concerning. (You want to come back so you can play nice and after sometime you will act as a serial troll again?)
    I object.

• i mean he may not be sincere but atleast he's honest about what he's done and admits he finds it funny. anyone else who wants to put forward their true look is respectable

i mean im neutral either way i dont feel that strong about it but its just how i've seen it

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

lyicx i mean he may not be sincere but atleast he’s honest about what he’s done and admits he finds it funny

I see this side of it, but to me it's pretty clear with the words he's using that his mentality towards his actions is the same as it was when he got banned.

Not trying to change your vote or anything - just trying to say that sure he was honest, but his honesty shows why he hasn't changed.

cholito I already permanently changed the server

Out of interest can you tell us all of the commands that you got blocked? You shouldn't have many issues remembering the exact ones.

cholito I couldn’t find the link and so couldn’t read all the rules, but yea I won’t do that stuff anymore for a while.

I object mainly because of this statement here.
    I feel like you're only appealing just to come back on and find a way to do these same things again.

cholito By the way I’m sorry to those I griefed or hurt. 🙂

Plus I doubt this apology is sincere cause you literally said "It was hella funny to see them rage".
    So again, I object.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

•   cholito yet we don't randomly troll and go out of our way to annoy people as a hobby... trolling can be fun but you're making it out like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread writing full paragraphs on how good it is

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg