discord ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)

ixNoah#5701

1. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

not a clue

1. If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?

not a clue

1. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

not a clue

1. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

i just got randomly banned from the discord a few months after i joined it, thought i left but i tried rejoining but was banned

• Been looking into our Deleted Account Ban Reasons, and found this; It may be the reason you were banned for.

With that being said, I will need you to privately direct message me on discord (JustMeNick#7874) with your DOB (Date of Birth) and any possibly official documents (Student ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc) that confirms your age. (blur or cut out the extra unnecessary and private information)

simplynick I will need you to privately direct message me on discord (JustMeNick#7874) with your DOB (Date of Birth) and any possibly official documents (Student ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc) that confirms your age.

This is stupid. He owes you nothing... if he's 13 then take his word for it. He honestly admitted he was underaged, so what's the point of lying to you and saying he was 13? Blurred or not, you are not owed this information and he should be unbanned immediately.

•   Ivan On the contrary, if Nick or I am not convinced they are 13 or older, it's every right for us to challenge that... Discord have 0 issue culling entire communities because people are under-age on them, and I think the community would be more pissed at me for letting that happen than to go "Let's see some vague proof that at least let's us tell Discord we did our due-diligence".

The alternative is once we identify the account as underage, it's Cat 0 Banned with no route for appeal as far as I'm concerned.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@'Ryan' On the contrary, if Nick or I am not convinced they are 13 or older, it’s every right for us to challenge that… Discord have 0 issue culling entire communities because people are under-age on them, and I think the community would be more pissed at me for letting that happen than to go “Let’s see some vague proof that at least let’s us tell Discord we did our due-diligence”.

he was banned a year ago for being 12. we would not have banned without proof he was 12. 12 + 1 = 13. is id required for this?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

•   Luke I didn't issue the ban. I'm not sure where the age 12 came from. I just wanted to point out that we will air on the side of caution here because protecting the community as a whole is more important.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

simplynick I don’t recall asking for your opinion on this matter,

It’s a fucking voting thread? Too bad. He owes you nothing… Noah please do not send your information to him because this is private information and you owe him absolutely nothing, blurred or not. He cooperated already by making an appeal, and admitted he was 12 when he got banned. A year later and he has to prove he is 13? Take his word for it, you aren’t working at a movie theater admitting him to a fucking PG-13 movie. This is a Minecraft server. You’re going to get my opinion whether you like it or not and I am going to fight for Noah until you do what is right.

The last statement you made makes me question if you’re egotistical and if you should even be the manager of this Discord.

•   RedEastWood Discord Ban Appeals is not a democracy, if you wanna vote, go ahead but the final say is mine and the discord moderation team.

We only take community input as something to consider however its not a final decision, discord Moderators have every right to go against community input and punish according to their personal judgement when comes to any discord rule violation.

That's how I run my discord applications and appeals.