Hey staff when new content

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This has been explained to you several times before, the developers are currently prioritising a full update to 1.17. We don't have that many developers. There is a lot for them to work through and not a lot of them to do the work.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   Telesphoreo starting it isn’t enough. Why wasn’t this done a week ago? A month ago? Or even a year ago? This “promise” for new content in Total Freedom (Minecraft Free Op Server) has gone far too long. The populous (matscalle [total freedom operator {player}]) is tired and fed up. Do better stupid dumb admins.

Remember…
    “Else server = ☠️“ 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• So I have one idea add some new plugins make it so on the dev server we can test some of em these are plugins/things we need
    NEW WAYS TO EARN COINS
    CCTV
    NEW ITEMS
    QUESTS
    AND A GOD DAMN STORY LINE IM DOING ONE BUT IT WONT CUT IT
    sorry for the caps they are to show the things we need

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle NEW WAYS TO EARN COINS

Already raised as a ticket

matscalle CCTV

Already raised as a ticket. It has also been explained to you a few times before that there is a priority list, and unfortunately core issues with the server fall higher on that priority list at the moment. I don't entirely think CCTV is something we critically need. New features will come, don't worry.

matscalle NEW ITEMS
    QUESTS

Rather vague and I don't entirely know what quests we could have here considering this is the type of server for those.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

matscalle add some new plugins

The thing about adding new plugins is that we have to actually make sure it can't be exploited in some way where it hinders the overall player experience or causes instability on the server. If we don't, the consequences could be catastrophic. This is a process that takes a lot of time, and we're currently occupied with moving to 1.17 so we don't have much time to look into shit like that.

matscalle NEW WAYS TO EARN COINS

You're going to need to be more specific than that.

matscalle CCTV

Ticket already created (as Erin said), nothing is being implemented because of the reason I provided above. Be patient.

matscalle QUESTS

We're not a MMORPG server.

matscalle AND A GOD DAMN STORY LINE IM DOING ONE BUT IT WONT CUT IT

The server is rich with history already.

Also, none of the things you suggested are things we "need", but rather things you "want". There is a clear difference between the two.

image.png

•   matscalle Overall, making ragey posts demanding stuff you WANT rather than what the server actually NEEDS isn't gonna help your cause in terms of getting these suggestions implemented.

matscalle AND A GOD DAMN STORY LINE IM DOING ONE BUT IT WONT CUT IT

This isn't a story oriented game, nor is it a story oriented server.

matscalle QUESTS

This isn't roblox or some other MMORPG

matscalle The server doesn’t have enough content start adding stuff OK?
    Else server = ☠️

Lack of new content doesn't translate to death of the server, lack of new players and a large reduction in playerbase is what translates to the death of the server.

matscalle they are to show the things we need

I'm not really sure that TF really needs these things, I think we just need to leave it to what we're currently focusing on. Then we might focus on other small things, but that is up to Ryan and Steven to decide if we desperately need those things. And as people have said above me, some of those things have already been raised as a ticket.
    There are so many other things that the Developers need to focus on that are a lot more important than this. And as Telephone said, just because there isn't new content being pushed out doesn't mean that the server is going to die. It's all about the playerbase.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

•   matscalle

Please, elaborate in detail how all of these are something the server needs.
    Aside from the ability to earn coins in new ways (which I do think most of us can actually agree on), this all seems like a list of stuff you want on the server. emphasis on the "you" and "want" -- not a need.

Also, in regard to the original post

matscalle The server doesn’t have enough content start adding stuff OK?
    Else server =

This is extremely unhelpful, honestly.

1) You've been told NUMEROUS times to be patient on stuff (a concept that I genuinely do not think you understand.) -- A good example is the first attempt at world maintenance the other day, in which the server was down for several hours. Instead of waiting as you'd been told to do, you constantly hounded people to open another server temporarily and when given the alternative for the time being (the skyblock server), you went the route of the choosing beggar and demanded a different server that could not be justified in being opened at the time.

2) As already stated, we have a limited amount of developers, who are currently working on updating the server to 1.17.1 first.

3) Instead of just saying "start adding stuff", actually give a detailed list of what you think should be added, why it should be added, and how it could be beneficial. That's actually helpful.

1gaah.png