Indefinite Ban Request - NightFallss

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender.

YAML
    NightFallss:  
      uuid: 'b83aa4c6-432b-4638-96ec-6eda93360acf'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Lagging the server with minecarts'  

2. What did they do?
    On December 4, 2021 at around 9:55 AM UTC, this user began to spam Minecarts in a bid to crash the server. Upon noticing the server lagspike and his repeated use of the /TPS command whilst archiving the flatlands (I was doing other things at the time), I almost immediately wiped all minecarts and banned him.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1a. Attempts at harming the server.

In the community guidelines, this equates to #2 - "Respect the platforms we run".

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff.
    https://videogamesm12.me/foFKhukx1Rk3.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs?
    No.

image.png

• Vouch because I trust your judgement, but I'm curious - is there any evidence that actually proves this user was spamming the minecarts? You've only linked a screenshot which shows them running /tps.

•   Miasmus The error logs above contain evidence of server lag caused by minecart spam. This user and I were the only ones online at the time. Here are CoreProtect logs from 2 days ago regarding this user. Notice the rails.

image.png

•   Miasmus

Unfortunately it was in world world so I can't actually look at what it is right now, but 1.52 days ago is about 9:45-10:00am UTC which fits the time this was done.

I also ran a check, and nobody else who was online at the time had placed rails. One guy placed 1 rail 3 hours before the act happened in a completely different world, but he left not long afterwards.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.