Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
    Code
    _Void_:  
      uuid: '7130f80b-bb2d-4605-b716-094b0d9fb513'  
      ips:  
      reason: '1a - Lagging the server'  
    1. What did they do?

The user created a machine with a large amount of pistons, spanning a large area. Underneath the pistons were observers. The machine is gradually activated.

I would like to also add that this user is skilled in Redstone and has been warned about the use of his machines. The machines he has used in the past could have caused serious damage to builds.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

1a - Attempts at harming the server.

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Witnesses:
    @"Charge"#437
    @"_TheRedX"#431

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypasses.

Unknown.

Extra info: I would like to add that TheRedX helped me with this investigation.

• Vouch - the machine was hidden and clearly could not be used for any other purpose other than lagging the server. Chat logs around the time also corroborated that he was aware he was causing the lag via this machine.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I vouch, I'm a witness of course but I want to mention that the machine appeared to be deactivated. The observers below do not activate the pistons anymore, however they probably were intended to do that.

Edit: I also wanna mention that there is no purpose for this machine other than to lag the server, it was seemingly deactivated in order to stop the lag, however I believe Void is still eligible for an IB. The machine was clearly hidden with the intent to keep players away from seeing it. Above were seemingly normal builds - that is some terrain, other contraptions, etc... Below was the lag machine. I genuinely had respect in Void somewhat but this has really lowered it. Maybe I didn't know him too much tbh - I was gonna give him an early version of Revolt, a hack client I promised to give him once it was somewhat stable and working that I'm working on, however now I see that I'm not sure if he should have it.

Thanks for coming to my ted-talk lmao

TL;DR: A general vouch, lost respect for the guy, hope he'll come back but with the intent to not to this again

Tizz we literally have a plugin to auto-embed, is it already broken?

no

A: his links didn't embed in the first place given the nature of whatever the fuck he's using to host it

B: auto embed sort of annoys me anyway, got that fuckin blue under it n shit. not that i go around embedding those its just a peeve i have

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Time for me (and Imperium higher-ups) to come clean about Void.
    Void used to be a high ranking, trusted officer in our guild. He was a strong member under Tails (pun intended). However, under me, that trust started to slip away. The biggest instance of this is when Void posted a grabify link in the Imperium discord:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/87…_8.57.44_AM.png
    A few people said it was a grabify link, quack pinged me, and I deleted the message. I proceeded to DM Void for more information, asking why he posted the link, and also asking if he knew who clicked it, so I could inform those people. Void said he posted the link to see who would click it, but did not say who clicked on it:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/87…_9.01.07_AM.png
    Void ignores my last question and instead asks about why he isn't getting his High Lord rank (you would think he would know why after posting a grabify link but whatever). Anyways under me at least DirectorPain and I began to become more suspicious of him, and when he directly called us out on not giving him a rank that he had been promised by Tails, we decided to ignore him and hope it blew over (hilariously, it actually did work and he didn't ask again). Later he quit the guild, realizing he no longer had the same welcome, although that was his own fault. He made this post resigning from the Imperium:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/79…_2.17.59_PM.png
    Sadly we have lost a former strong member of Imperium and TF to dumb choices.
    Vouch

Void, my final message to you is this: "please move your ship 300 blocks north" lmao

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   enchy in the second screenshot when I say it would be an instant ban if I found out he was lying I meant I would instantly ban him from the Imperium discord, possibly notify TF staff too
    honestly I should have reported it to TF staff immediately but I wanted to get full information within the Imperium discord before banning him/reporting him to TF staff, and the whole thing eventually blew over so I decided to just let it stay that way

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• I didn't wanna put a vote here, but this particular User and some other People along with me had a rocky past, its suffice to say that the last thing I will say here is the last time I was Online and in my Imperium Territory, he kept bothering me and my boyfriend wich was, well rather annoying but i'd just like to put this here

Ill settle on Neutral for now, I'll wait for more Votes.

Oh and Please move your ship 300 blocks north.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945