Tewms wegawding EAO changes to appwications/weinstatements weviews >:3

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Had this application reached the stage where I would have processed it, I would have discarded shdwo’s vote for the reason I have since stated on Anzu’s thread announcing her leave:

Along with the fact he was directly involved in what led to [Anzu] resigning, I’m aware that he has been holding a grudge against [her] ever since he was banned from the Discord. The reason for why is pretty obvious knowing what kind of tendencies he has and what happened to him a few months back. This cumulatively led me to conclude he didn’t vote in good faith.

I awguwed the exact same point as the two peopwe above me, yet my vote was discawded? UwU my point was vawid

and i have weasons to object.

am i now not awwowed to vote withouwt it being assuwmed that my vote was duwe to bias? UwU i uwndewstand that this may be uwsefuww in some cewtain scenawios, buwt juwst becauwse someone howds a gwuwdge against anothew doesn’t mean that theiw vote was in favouww of that gwuwdge. Peopwe awe capabwe of diswegawding a gwuwdge in favouww of a faiw vote…

if i had vouwched on theiw weinstatement, u wouwwdn’t have wooked fuwwthew into it, that vouwch couwwd have been duwe to bias (they couwwd’ve been my fwiend) and u’d be compwetewy fine with that. Howevew if i was to vote negativewy, with bias - u’d assuwme that my votes wewe auwtomaticawwy “fishy” and awe wowthy of wooking into… if anything, the gwuwdge shouwwd be wooked into mowe than the ouwtcome. The fact that a uwsew may have a gwuwdge against anothew says mowe than the weasoning itsewf.

despite an ovewwhewming vouwch:object watio, the votes made on a weinstatement/appwication shouwwdn’t be diswegawded puwwewy becauwse the uwsew making the vote has past expewiences with the uwsew appwying.

take this scenawio fow exampwe:
    (the fiwst uwsew is wepwesented by a (the one appwying), the second by b (the one objecting))

uwsew a spams uwsew b’s messages with wacist wemawks, then pwoceeds to dewete them. uwsew b has no evidence as the messages wewe deweted, yet they know it happened.
    uwsew b howds a gwuwdge against uwsew a as they now know that they bwoke the wuwwes withouwt a way of pwoving it
    uwsew a appwies fow admin and gets an ovewwhewming majowity of vouwches
    uwsew b objects fow theiw own weasoning…
    why shouwwd uwsew b’s vote get diswegawded becauwse of the gwuwdge hewd against uwsew a.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg