shdwo is a insufferable cunt type beat

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • just letting y’all know shdwo went on a huge sperg out about how I’m an attention whore and how I use everything for attention and my own personal gain in a group chat where he loves to post how much he hates total freedom then goes and begs nick like a fucking retard to unban him because he’s so desperate to join back a kids minecraft server, also is a huge cunt of a lesbophobe previously saying “lesbians like dick when it’s convenient” and banging on about how it’s ok to fetishise them, if I wasn’t a retarded fuck I’d put images in but I left the group chat, but anyway forum ban me for this because we still have this cunt lurking on these forums parading around pretending he’s on a moral high ground. People wonder why tf is dying but then we have people like this on the platform. Fucking pathetic.

• For what it's worth, I was going to discard his vote on your reinstatement anyways. Along with the fact he was directly involved in what led to you resigning, I'm aware that he has been holding a grudge against you ever since he was banned from the Discord. The reason for why is pretty obvious knowing what kind of tendencies he has and what happened to him a few months back. This cumulatively led me to conclude he didn't vote in good faith.

image.png

videogamesm12 This cumulatively led me to conclude he didn’t vote in good faith.

let's be real he never votes in good faith, i'm not entirely sure he's even capable of voting in good faith cuz he's a cunt lol

let's be real the shit said here is gonna be true. that's just the kind of person he is. that's the kind of person he's always been. he himself has said 'nearly all of the allegations'.

inb4 the 'disprovals' is screenshots of him saying exactly this before saying 'but i was just joking'

anyway yall dont listen to me but tbh i didnt expect someone of his intellect to anyway

now then lets just sit back, wait for this to be ignored by the vast majority, wait a few months, vouch on his appeal (some people are already doing it!) and let this happen even more.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @'Anzu'

First off

this wasn't a "sper of the moment thing" that I just decided to do. You asked why I disliked you... I gave you an answer. My response was not one that I'd deem aggressive in any way, and was in no way intended to insult you, I was just giving you an answer.. however you responded to this quite aggressively.

I never said that you use it for your own personal gain at all, I just identified you as one.

Secondly

I never "begged" nick to unban me. The only thing I said about any of that in that entire GC is when I said "uncuck me rn", which as you can tell.. wasn't serious at all.

The "uncuck me" was due to something he said on my appeal, not the appeal in general.

Lastly

I have no idea where you've got the idea of me being a lesbophobe from? I've never said anything like what you've just accused me of, and it's hurtful for you to say otherwise. That's disgraceful behaviour, even for me. Given my track record i'm sure none of you would believe me on this, but I'm not sure how i'd prove otherwise when there are no messages to send?

I honestly can't help but feel like your allegations are in spite of me answering your question, which is very poor on your side...

I'd also like to mention that initially, I wasn't the one who caused anzu to "ragequit" or leave the discord. This was what made her leave, not me:

I'm disappointed in the fact that she took content out of a group chat that was in no way associated with totalfreedom, and used it to form allegations against me, especially since everyone in that group chat agreed to keep everything private and it should've been, by their right, kept that way. If you had an issue with the way I responded or worded some of my answers, I wish you'd had gone to me about them and not come on here accusing me of nonsense, taking messages out of a private group chat.

•   Luke he literally is capping about not being lesbophobic, like straight up capping, idc if he was joking because he has unironically said lesbians are hot to me in order to provoke me and said in the group chat that "lesbians don't like dick only when convenient"

• Don't deny being a lesbophobe. You've said on forum threads, in game and in discord that they're hot and should be fetishised to provoke me and others and also directly said in that group chat (YES it was associated with tf, all tf members and tf was talked about regularly) that lesbians only don't like dick when convenient. Literally misogynistic and disgusting.

•   Shdwo funny how you only showcase the goody two shoes parts of your behaviour and acted like respecting mentally ill people isn't the bare fucking minimum. You think you're top shit for taking psychology but call self harm addicts "braindead" like ?? how ignorant kek...

also remember you arguing with me about drug addicts not being deserving of help.. like sorry you're privileged and just hate everyone who isn't normal or has issues

the actual ableism when you implied that working in mental health is just dealing with attention whores too... cmon james screenshot the entire group chat conversation and tell us how you really feel

• Denying being misconsumed despite that user having constant issues with me baiting me around topics that i said were uncomfortable and traumatic for me, saying "oh look whos back, that didn't take long" when i took a break etc,,, VERY funny that wasn't you shdwo... hmmmm totally not ban evading your heart out because you can't bear to part with a community where a majority of people hate you because you're a dog shit human being

criticise my personality, call me an attention whore... i'd rather be that than a misogynistic homophobic freak who hates the mentally ill and anyone who doesn't fit their tiny privilege box HAHAHAH

• @'Anzu'

A simple check of the group chat clearly shows that nothing of the sort was mentioned, I've taken the liberty of blurring everyone's names and pfps out of that GC as they shouldn't be included in this.

!

!

@"Anzu"#78 I’m not delusional mate, youre a cunt, it’s all happened

I never mentioned that you were delusional in any context. Also I suggest you stop powerposting on threads before you get yourself banned.

@"Anzu"#78 the fact that he never had a problem with my venting or anything (which mind you I don’t *vent" anymore on tf) until he got banned from the discord and i made a few jokes about him being banned is funny

I always had a problem with it, I just didn't feel it was right to mention it at that moment as you were going through rough times, however the constant repetition of it led to me voicing my opinion.

@"Anzu"#78 lol he really showed me he’s taken a few psychology classes and thinks hes top shit with that one

I never mentioned that I was 'top-shit' for taking psychology classes, and never acted like I knew everything about mental illness due to it, I do however know more than the average person due to taking classes such as this. I said this after you accused me of "knowing nothing about mental health" and said I "wouldn't survive this shit".. maybe I wouldn't? However I don't see how that's relevant in the slightest.

@"Anzu"#78 Literally misogynistic and disgusting

Again, don't accuse me of being misogynistic, I'm really not. I don't know whether this is a sly attempt to try and get me banned... or you just don't like me? Anyway, that's way too far of an accusation and I don't appreciate it in the slightest.

@"Luke"#19 what ab this

I never said that, I said I viewed self harm as stupid (in terms of a coping mechanism) as there are many other ways that you can go about relieving stress. I do understand for some that it's not really an option, and if you'd like to discuss this further then my DMs are always open. I don't think it's appropriate to discuss this on the forums.

!
    !

@"Anzu"#78 Denying being misconsumed despite that user having constant issues with me baiting me around topics that i said were uncomfortable and traumatic for me

I'd actually like to briefly address this here.. There have been rumours floating around about me evading my ban by creating users such as "misconsumed". These accounts were not me, I have no way of evidencing that as I'm not sure how I would.. but I've got to say it regardless.

simplynick Block each other like actual adults, move on.

I did that a while ago..

• i really enjoyed watching this, but i gotta lay down law now.

this seems like a fuckin flamewar to me that looks to meet nowhere to common ground so ill be locking this thread and giving warnings accordingly. you're both not kids and i really dont expect shit like this from either of you's. i get it, you both have an extremely raging boner for eachover in a non erotic manner and its become a bit of "he said she said now".

may i suggest you both sort this out privately or take @'simplynick''s advice instead of blowing this up on public domain. shit like this doesn't really have a place here.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey