Indefinite Ban Request - billy7oblos

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
      Code
      billy7oblos:  
      uuid: 'aa4f49cd-a27d-424d-bae8-71533eefe851'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'use of server harming exploits'  
    2. What did they do?

User performed an exploit in the densely packed plotworld which not only created a crash chunk to all who may render it, but also would completely wipe clean the chunk within it was placed.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

1a
    1g

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Witnesses:
    @"Zarcana"#46 @"Tizz"#240 @"videogamesm12"#4 @"Alco_Rs11"#91

Evidence:

https://hastebin.com/bacotafuti.sql

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

No.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Vouch + Witness confirmed

Glassing beam upgrade's got enough testing
    However, we haven't had testing for the Bombcats yet
    Releasing Bombcat class Elite Carpet-Bombers now.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• I Vouch and witness confirmed.
    Also, here's the logs that I captured via telnet from my hastebin link. I also have a replay recording that I'm having video process. As you can see in my logs, the chunk was corrupted when billy ran the exploit, thus triggering a chunkban.

TF is not the place to test your exploits.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

•   Alco_Rs11 s
    funny, i remember you saying it would be ok "if it was in the center"

created a crash chunk
    bullshit, and the chunk is still there to prove it
    1a: a. Attempts at harming the server.
    I am in the clear here because I did it in my plot, with no op in render distance, I never caused lag to the server or players

there is nothing else I can say, I broke no rules so why would I be banned

edit: its perfectly within the rules to use this exploit on yourself, far away from players and without harming anyone

•   Miasmus how exactly did you come to that conclusion? i never told the admins to tp and crashed them, it was a coincidence that alco was on my plot, and i had no way of knowing it would crash him

• @'billy7oblos'

1: its still a malicious exploit, you should not be testing any malicious exploits on TF.

2: it did infact crash someone, which is a Cat 1 offense (Indef-Bannable offense)

3 it infringed on another plot, and reset parts of plot borders to their un-claimed state, as shown in this image (Click on Details):

!<!

Also, if this whole ban appeal thing is really messing with you mentally, go check out my catpost thread, plenty of kitties there. You may have committed a Cat 1 offense, but people still care about you and your mental health. Dont forget to have an amazing day.

Endermatter Cat-Person with wings and Magic who follows the Cat Religion.

"Never Surrender."

• @'billy7oblos' In discussion with admins, if you did it like once in the centre, nobody would have really bat an eye and it would cause less risk of damage if you were to do it in the centre of your plot given nobody elses' plots would be damaged.. The admins online also did not think anything was up because at one point they say you mention 'bad internet' so nobody thought twice until I noticed you were getting kicked a bit too much in such short period of time so I teleported while in spectator and that is when I got kicked. I have a replay mod recording of the event as well.
    [18:02:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §8[§3Discord§8] §cKarl7oblos§8:§r my internet is TRASH

My comment about you doing it in the centre of the plot meant that you probably wouldn't of been caught as easily or that nobody would of really cared as much. Also you should of had the common sense to know that the exploit seriously fucks up chunks. Why you decided to use it on TF is beyond any sort of logical comprehension. My vote still stands.

Also, since it crashed me, its totally a category 1 offence.

[18:23:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] Alco_Rs11 > [Hub 3] billy7oblos: the problem is that the corner could infringe on another user's plot
    [18:24:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] Alco_Rs11 > [Hub 3] billy7oblos: you should of claimed another plot
    [18:24:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Freedom 01] Alco_Rs11 > [Hub 3] billy7oblos: if theres no room
    [18:24:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Hub 3] billy7oblos > [Freedom 01] Alco_Rs11: yea but the plots around my are unclaimed
    [18:24:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] | [Hub 3] billy7oblos > [Freedom 01] Alco_Rs11: i would not have placed it if i saw bulids

EDIT: After revisiting billy's plot, I noticed all 4 corners look reset which means he has clearly used the exploit more than once, which signals to me that he was clearly intentionally using it and not just "testing it" to see what it does and all the nearby plots are claimed, which shows he didn't care that the other plots were claimed when doing his exploit "testing".

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

@'billy7oblos' there is nothing else I can say, I broke no rules so why would I be banned

edit: its perfectly within the rules to use this exploit on yourself, far away from players and without harming anyone

Your argument about no other ops was honestly a bullshit one on your original appeal. The rules aren't enforced based on if someone else notices, if you're breaking shit on my server it doesn't matter if 0 players saw it or 50 were there egging you on, it's still a section 1 offence.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK