Small MB builds list with basic descriptions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • bowieappartments - Red 3 floored apartment 6/10 Maybe uses too much bricks

bowiecabin - Cabin

bowieeasteregghunt - From the easteregg hunt event, giant egg basket

bowieeasterspawn - Easter themed spawn

bowiehouse - Good spruce and dark oak themed cabin, triangle roofs

bowieirapub - Its an irish pub. Kinda small and underdetailed but still good

bowiemansion - Extremely big mansion, around 40k blocks or more

bowiemodern - Modern house, mostly glass and geometrical shapes. good looking small in width

bowiepvp - basic circular pvp arena, outside's a bit dull but interior looks nice

bowiespawn - basic jungle wood spawn, rather small and too dull in colour but passable

bowiespawn3 - mushroom design circular spawn, more variety on the entrance

bowiespawn4 - Circular a bit bigger spawn, has paths. mostly similar to the others

bowiespawn5 - tropical themed build with a basic beach and palm trees, has water around it

bowietherapy - Nice pinkish therapy house

bowiewindmill - Windmill and farms along with camping area. looks nice

SavCabin1 - A bit crowded but still cozy cabin, back's a bit off though

SavHouseMedieval1 - Mediaval house with one support beam that offsets the strangeness, looks good though

SavHouseSkyrim1 - Looks nice, uses clay as building base, however no windows. 5/10

SavHugeMansion2 - Huge mansion, comes with the mountains. assuming its from normal world.

SavSpawn1 - Dragon skull shaped spawn, made from sandstone

dartharena2 - Big arena with a lot of inspiration from greek arenas i believe. Very beautiful

darthcastle2 - Has rounded edges instead of sharp towers. Looks like a mosque.

darthcherrytree - Huge cherry tree. Looks very beautiful and not too crowded

ZakMSpawn - Earth and globe themed, maybe a bit basic but still like it

SavModernMansion69420 - mansion looks good

SavMedievalMansion1 -wooden mansion with medieval themes

bowietown - extremely huge castle-like build with tiny houses in it

EnchyTempleSpawn: big temple, open air, 2 gardens on both sides, large staircase going down to the ground

grandhall: big stone grand hall, a few side meeting rooms, red nether brick roof

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• wow where is lyicxspawn

also you should embed thumbnails for each one. small and tedious to do i know but its better then going off a description

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

ClayCoconut I dont see "mb" in your title you little purple boy

this is so orwellian wth i am mb (good builder)

ClayCoconut Oh I'm doing just that actually. I'll have all the thumbnails done by tomorrow. its rather late and I am in immense pain

ah fairs

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• i have only 2 schematics on tf but there they are if yall want them
    grandhall: big stone grand hall, a few side meeting rooms, red nether brick roof
    EnchyTempleSpawn: big temple, open air, 2 gardens on both sides, large staircase going down to the ground

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png