old suggestions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Object and vouch if youve done so previously.

Hats - Can be bought in shop, are buttons with specific model data. Requires texture pack which if done /resourcepack will make a resource pack popup

/pc - Pay coins to an other player, will be logged in a other command.
    /auc - Auction some items for coins. (Before objecting saying they can be copied, it's just for new items or people who want it, you arent forced to bid on things, it could also be for early distribution of a kit or other.)

I forgot most of my other suggestions, so if anyone remembers some, tell me!

• I see some of these things being cool, but I think they would cause more trouble than good, for example, the auction, but for now I'll go neutral on all
    I do, however, object on paying coins, because people could distribute coins to an alt account or something and just get hella coins but, you never know.

• Hat's I've got no real opinion on, if the community like the idea and it's technically viable I see no reason that shouldn't go on to the backlog for the dev team to pick up when they have capacity.

Paying coins feels like a sensible command to add, if players want to send coins to one another then so be it, and if they're using alts to vote / all that stuff, well it's still a vote for the server at the end of the day so I'm note sure I'm too bothered on that potential exploit if you can call it that?

I'm not sure what the Auction one ends up giving us? I'm not sure what "Items" you're planning on auctioning off..? Especially as we're on a Freedom server...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

@wild1145#998 I'm not sure what the Auction one ends up giving us? I'm not sure what "Items" you're planning on auctioning off..? Especially as we're on a Freedom server...

I do get the auction idea. You are correct that it technically doesn't add anything, but it fits within the roleplay aspect that has been becoming more popular on the server.

• @StevenNL2000#1184 Cool, in which case I've got no objections to it. Just wasn't sure what the purpose was!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK