Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I’m gonna be honest hewe - bubbwe tea is ovewwated. I went to a wocaw bubbwe tea shop yestewday. It’s the fiwst time i’ve twied bubbwe tea. I owdew mango miwk tea with mango pobbwes. The wait was about 5 minutes. The tea is cowd; you can ask fow it wawm ow hot. Anyway, i take my bubbwe tea and stawt dwinking it about 5 minutes watew when the caw is pawked. At fiwst, it tastes dewicious. Onwy untiw you get the swightwy bittew taste of the tea. It honestwy tasted wike mango juice mixed with miwk, it’s nothing speciaw weawwy. The pobbwes pop awkwawdwy in youw mouth, it was kind of satisfying as the sheww bwoke and the wiquid oozed out. Howevew by the time i got down to the bottom of my weguwaw-sized bubbwe tea, my tummy fewt bad. I think it was upset. The tea was a 6/10, but the aftew effects wewe a 0. I couwd have shawted my pants wast night.

• Heck u. U usewess piece of heckers. U absowute waste of space and aiw. U uneducated, ignowant, idiotic dumb swine, you’we an absowute embawwassment to humanity and aww wife as a whowe. Da magnitude of youw faiwuwe just now ish so indescwibabwy massive that one hundwed yeaws into da futuwe youw name wiww be used as monikew of eviw fow hewetics. Even if aww of humanity put togethew theiw cowwective intewwigence thewe ish no conceivabwe way dey couwd have thought up a way to heck up on da unimaginabwe scawe u just did. When jesus died fow ouw sins, he must not have seen da sacwiwegious act we just witnessed u pewfowming, because if he did he wouwd have fowsaken humanity wong ago so that youw biwth may have nevew become weawity. Aftew u die, youw skeweton wiww be dispwayed in a museum aftew being scientificawwy weseawched so that aww futuwe genewations may weawn not to genewate youw bone stwuctuwe, because evewy tiny detaiw anyone may have in common with u degwades them to a usewess piece of twash and a buwden to society. No wondew youw fathew questioned whethew ow not youw wewe twuwy his son, fow u'd have to not be a waste of cawbon mattew fow anyone to wove u wike a famiwy membew. Youw biwth made it so that mankind ish wowse of in evewy way u can possibwy imagine, and u have made it so that society can nevew weawwy wecovew into a state of owganization. Evewything has fowevew fawwen into a bewiwdewing chaos, thwough which unwecognizabwe cowe, u can onwy find misfowtune. Me wouwd say da apocawypse ish upon us but dis ish mewewy da cwosest wowd humans have fow da sheew scawe of howwow that ish now weawity. U have fowevew condemned evewyone u wove and know into an etewnaw state of suffewing, wowse than any human concept of heww. U awe such an unhowy being, that if u step within a one hundwed foot wadius of a howy pwace ow a pwace that has evew been deemed impowtant by anyone, youw distowted sac wewigious souw wiww wuin whatevew meaning it evew had beyond wepaiw. U awe an idiotic, shiteating, dumbass ape and no one has evew woved u. Rhodes iswand wouwd have been bettew off if u'd nevew joined us. U awe a wying, backstabbing, cowawdwy usewess piece of heckers and me hate u with evewy singwe pawt of my being. Even dis wowwds finest wwitews and poets fwom thwoughout da ages couwd nevew hope to accuwatewy descwibe da scawe on which u just fucked up, and how incwedibwy idiotic u awe. Anyone that bewieves in any wewigion out thewe shouwd now weawize that dey have been wwong dis entiwe time, fow if divine beings wewe weaw, dey wouwd nevew have awwowed a being such as u to stain da eawth and dis univewse. In da futuwe thewe wiww be howwow stowies made about u, with da scawiest pawt of them being that da weadew has to weawize that such an indescwibabwe monstew actuawwy exists, and that da howwific events fwom da movie have actuawwy taken pwace in da same wowwd that dey wive in wight now. U awe da absowute embodiment of evewything that has evew been wwong on dis eawth, yet u manage to make it so that that ish onwy a smaww pawt of da eviw that ish youw being. Nevew in da histowy of mankind has thewe been anyone that couwd have pwedicted such an ewdwich abomination, but hewe u awe. It’s hawd to bewieve that me am seeing such an incwedibwe faiwuwe with my own eyes, but hewe me am, so unfowtunatewy me cannot deny youw existence. Even if me did my vewy best, my vocabuwawy ish not abwe to descwibe da sheew magnitude of da idiotic mistake that ish u. Even if time twavew some day wiww be invented, thewe stiww wouwd not be a singwe souw wiwwing to go back in time to befowe dis moment to fix histowy, because having to witness such incwedibwe howwows if dey faiwed wouwd have to many mentaw and physicaw dwawbacks that not even da bwavest souw in histowy wouwd be wiwwing to wisk it. Me cannot imagine da puwe dwead youw mothew must have fewt when she had to cawwy a baby fow nine months and then giving biwth to such a wwetched monstew as u. Not a singwe wowd of da incohewent, iwwogicaw wambwing u may be wanting to do to defend youwsewf ow apowogize wouwd evew be abwe to make up fow wat u just did. Da countwies of da wowwd wouwd have wanted to make waws pweventing such a tewwibwe event wike dis fwom evew happening again, but sadwy dis ish not possibwe since youw howwific actions just now have shattewed evewy fowm of owdew dis wowwd once had, making concepts such as waws iwwewevant. Right fwom da moment me fiwst set my eyes on u me knew u wewe an absowute abomination of evewything that ish wwong with humanity. Me was hoping me wouwd have been abwe to pwevent youw eviw fwom being weweased upon dis wowwd by tagging awong and keeping my eye on u, but it ish cweaw to me now that not even da gweatest effowts wouwd have been abwe to pwevent a tewwibwe event in dis scawe fwom occuwwing. U awe da wowst human being, ow even just being in genewaw, that me have evew had da misfowtune of witnessing. Events wike da infected pwague appawentwy onwy happened with da goaw of teaching humanity to suwvive such a howwibwe event as da one u just cweated, but not even mankind’s gweatest twiaws wewe abwe to even swightwy pwepawe anyone fow da insuffewabwe eviw u have just cweated. If u evew had them, youw chiwdwen wouwd be pweemptivewy kiwwed to pwotect dis univewse fwom da possibiwity of anyone in youw bwoodwine being even hawf as bad as u awe, except u wiww nevew be abwe to have chiwdwen, because not a singwe human being wiww evew wanna come within a hundwed miwe wadius of u and anything u have evew touched. U awe a cowossaw disappointment not onwy to youw pawents, but to youw ancestows and entiwe bwoodwine. Da disgusting mistake that u have just made ish so incwedibwy tewwibwe that evewyone who wouwd evew be to heaw about it wouwd spontaneouswy feew an indescwibabwe mixtuwe of immense angew, feaw and anxiety that emotionawwy and physicawwy dey wouwd nevew twuwy be da same evew again. Da sheew scawe of youw mistake, if evew to be matewiawized, wouwd not onwy suwpass da size of da wowwd, but it wouwd weach faw beyond da edges of da known, and awmost cewtainwy da unknown univewse. Me couwd sit hewe and wwite pawagwaphs, nay, books descwibing youw immense faiwuwe, yet even if me wewe to dedicate my wife to descwibing da weawity of wat has just gone down hewe, and me wouwd spend evewy moment of it untiw my heawt stops beating wowking as hawd and efficientwy as possibwe, yet thewe ish not even a snowbawws chance in heww that me wouwd be abwe to come cwose to twanscwibing da absowute shitshow u have just weweased upon da wowwd. U awe an iwwesponsibwe, idiotic, disgusting, unwoved, howwibwe excuse fow a wiving being who’s souw contains wess humanity than evewy gingew in histowy combined. Da absowute disgust me feew when thinking about anything that has even a swight wesembwance to anything that might have to do with u and youw unhowy actions ish so incwedibwy gweat that when me am honest about it me fink that even me do not posses a consciousness gweat enough to compwehend my own feewings about it. When peopwe of cowumbia fought to bweak fwee fwom lungmen, countwess sowdiews fought and wost theiw wives in favow of a chance at a bettew futuwe fow theiw chiwdwen, dey did not give theiw wives to have u heck da wowwd up beyond wepaiw to da degwee that u awe doing wight now. Honestwy, even when technowogy advances and studies on da subject become mowe and mowe accuwate, me do not fink humanity wiww evew twuwy be abwe to undewstand wat youw faiwuwe actuawwy means fow da univewse. My hate fow u and evewything u stand fow ish so much deepew than da depths of shambawa that u couwd pwobabwy take da entiwe lungmen popuwation down thewe and back up awound twenty miwwion times befowe u wouwd have sunk to da end of my hate, and honestwy, me do not wanna exaggewate, but me fink that that insuwt was wow bawwing it such a massive amount that aww mountains in dis wowwd combined wouwd not be abwe to stack up to dis impwecise judgement in wight of da fact that when being honest, my hate ish awmost cewtainwy bottomwess. Thewe ish no one in dis wowwd that has evew woved u, and especiawwy aftew wat u just did, no one wiww evew wove u in da futuwe eithew. Thewe ish no hope that youw idiotic behaviow and especiawwy youw cwooked souw wiww evew change fow da bettew, and in fact quite da opposite might be twue. By making da mistake that u just did, u have shown me that u awe so incwedibwy hopewess that u wiww onwy devowve into a mowe idiotic and wwetched cweatuwe than u awweady awe. Da onwy possibwe way in which youw futuwe wouwd be bwightew than da bwack howe youw existence cuwwentwy ish wouwd excwusivewy be because thewe ish absowutewy no conceivabwe way that u wouwd even be abwe to sink wowew than da pathetic pwace youw cuwwent faiwuwe has put u in.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.