Executive Approval Polls - Fionn

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @Miwojedk#2160 Not as far as I was aware at least, I thought the entire point of these (And it's something I disagree with tbh) was so Exec's who weren't deemed to be fulfilling their duties could be removed without causing a massive song and dance about it...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#2162 I'm quite certain that I or zeseryu made a poll on the matter gathering majority support.

I think having an actual election would be more fitting rather than allowing them to keep their position. It gives others the opportunity to also get voted in, and gives the community overall a chance to kick somebody, whom they believe is not ding their job.

• @Miwojedk#2179 Very possible, but they were voted in originally as I understand, and this is in line with the current policies.

I would suggest a new suggestion should be raised if you want to make that change, the admin processes is something I'm already looking at but haven't had a chance to do much with up to now, so if there are changes the community want then we can certainly look to adopt them...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK