miniSMP - Snow - Tuesday 31st August @ 1PM BST

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Please note: The foundations for this are still not solid. while i have a good idea on what i want this to be, i am still in talks with members of the community on how to add to this. your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Snow comprises individual ice crystals that grow while suspended in the atmosphere—usually within clouds—and then fall, accumulating on the ground where they undergo further changes. It consists of frozen crystalline water throughout its life cycle, starting when, under suitable conditions, the ice crystals form in the atmosphere, increase to millimeter size, precipitate and accumulate on surfaces, then metamorphose in place, and ultimately melt, slide or sublimate away.

Yes. i copied that from wikipedia, call me a fucking plagiarist all you please, im lacking any wit this evening. although i have learned something i already should know that is forms in the clouds. i dont know how i didn't know that its just something i have never thought of in my entire life. then again the times i've seen know around here are probably still in the single digits so im hardly surprised that wasn't on the top of my head. anyhow we're on the cusp of autumn i think and still got a ways to go before winter. hopefully this should uh, i would say warm up but, eh fuck it its likely you's are gonna burn the place down again

The game is simple, its a temporary SMP confined in a small border area of which can dynamically adjust to the narrative. and myself (and maybe shyrix i guess) cause shit again depending on the narrative on what happens. its odd and probably a bit convoluted but i meddle with shit ig without ruining shit

Rules:

• Hacks are prohibited as this is more of a grounded experience. people who are not playing god are not supposed to have fly hacks or xray or kill aura (i do encourage participants to have either instant replay or replay mod installed and running as banning on accusation will not be an option. im going to be asking around for an anticheat that isn't absolute dog)
    • Slurs and Swastika shit is banned. thats pretty standard here
    • Crashing people and deeds to ruining the experience for everyone is not allowed
    • Spawn killing Innocents repeatedly is not allowed
    • Begging will result in a mute (this shouldn't even be a rule but unfortunately its proving to be too much and deters people from playing the fucking game when they could just ask me to give them a living)

Event will take place in /events-01 on Tuesday 31st August @ 1PM BST and will likely last till 10-12 PM

if you are not british that is 12PM UTC
    Do be weary, my sleep pattern is shifting to night hours again. likelihood is my assistant will have to start it

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey