ron reviews: shrimp's tacobell order

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I was in my shawty's crib for a few hours and hadn't eaten anything for breakfast or lunch. My shawty placed their head on top of my tummy while we were cuddling, and was alarmed by the rumbling sound my stomach created. When I informed them I hadn't eaten anything all day, they suggested we go grab some food because there's no way their Asian partner would be hungry for the rest of the afternoon. I was hesitant at first, but the desire to eat something other than my s/o's [REDACTED] grew stronger, and I realized I had to eat something. While discussing what we should have, I was reminded of a post by shrimp, aka "I love taco bell."(https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2384-i-love-taco-bell) I haven't tried their Doritos Locos Tacos, but I like Doritos and it's a cheat day, so fuck it. So my s/o and I decided to take the bus to the closest Taco Bell, which took around 20 minutes. My s/o opted to go to Starbucks because they had a gift card, so I wasn't able to eat right away. We were able to go home with my, shall we say, "brunch" after another 20 minutes. When we returned home, the aroma of Doritos Locos Tacos enticed me. During the entire bus ride, my toes were curling and my tip was glistening from staring at the red-hot taco shell. See, I didn't order no regular Doritos Locos Tacos; when I learned about the Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos, I knew my boy pussy would order these bad boys because a bitch was fiending for spicy shit. I'm telling you, my first bite was fucking immaculate. It was as if the devil's coochie had brushed up against my lips and had a fling with me. Despite how nasty it may seem, I'm already on my way to hell due of my relationship. My s/o had to smack me with their pillow to settle me down after the second mouthful since I was moaning and grinding on their squishmallows. For them, it was a tremendously eye-opening event.

Conclusion? I ate three Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos in one sitting and was stuffed; I then drank my lemon water because I grew up hating sugary drinks and had to leave my s/crib o's because my family and I had to attend to church in a few hours. Overall, I'd give it another shot.