Event suggestions are moving

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Just a small one, but i feel now would be a more better time then anything because server go boom.

im making the call to move #event-suggestions to be on normal suggestions. as such a proper conversation and to have others feedback so we can see demand and shit can be held so we dont like have a mention, then my take, then i completely get caught up in pushing over shit to a point where i forget everything else.

i do advise if you are making an event suggestion you have some sort of draft for documentation following this template: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/1492-event-d…tation-template although the documentation template might change somepoint down the line. unsure yet

fuck knows why it was a discord channel in the first place, honestly not the best place to keep track of shit or have other input on

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• So if I have an event idea that I think will be cool, I’m now supposed to fill out an entire form documenting exactly how it’ll be run and the various other moderation questions on that form?

I think this is asking way too much. The old discord suggestions used to be nothing more than “it would be cool to have a hide and seek event!”, rather than a full A4 page of writing on how it’ll run.

I think the ECM should handle exactly how the event will work, and players should just suggest them. Asking the players to fill out an entire document on how their event will work is asking too much IMO.