• Would you rather play an amazing event that requires you to have a specific forge build and 1 mod installed or a not as good event with a plugin that does the same thing the mod does but not as well with no installation requirements? 21

1. I'd rather play the first one (5) 24%
    2. I'd rather play the second one (16) 76%

Important Question

• keep in mind, im not willing to delve into this neither would i be willing to get others to. i cant see people being asked to setup mods on their own clients for a TF event at this moment along with other technical bollocks

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Sure it might be better but getting every event participant to download a certain set of mods and a certain modloader (which is rather unpopular compared to fabric at the moment) is going to be nigh impossible, especially considering the way this community often has a lot of hacked clients and many other mods etc installed.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I'm sure that people would be willing to install mods if the event is something that can absolutely not be done with plugins, for example holding a space race with Galacticraft. If it can be done with plugins, though, it's a lot less hassle for the participants.