Restrict garbage at spawn

• Admins do have the ability to remove disruptive builds from spawn at our discretion however I will admit that we don't really do it and I definitely think we should step up when it comes to things like scaffolds especially.

I will always put time into removing as many scaffolds and random builds as I can but aside from that I don't do much personally.

However I'd also like to say that I don't want anything to be sanctionable - I think the last thing we should be doing is punishing people for using scaffold hacks in a certain vicinity of spawn or building pixelarts that are a tad too big or too close. I'd prefer if we simply just removed scaffolds (and other messy shit that nobody will miss), moved pixelarts back a bit and left it at that.

Also bit of a disclaimer that if an operator feels something is disruptive, to not deal with it themselves and instead inform an admin. Removing, moving or covering up a build yourself would probably be seen as sanctionable.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

@'Reperak' Giant pixel arts that take up a ridiculous portion of spawn (you know who you are)

objection you're doing this to spite fssp

as erin said if its truly disruptive admins can remove them.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• The purpose of spawn on this server is to act as a starting place for players. Because this server has always had a centralized spawn point at one time or another, new players are located around the spawn and will begin building around this location which is why you can't expect for this area to be clear of "random blocks" or "abandoned" constructions. If somebody builds something, leaves the server, and an administrator removes their partially-built work while they are gone because it has been deemed "abandoned" just for that player to come back and find their work gone, this server will find a hard time retaining new players.

For as long as I have played on this server, there has been pixel art on its maps and around the spawnpoint. Having been on this server earlier today, the only person who seemed annoyed was you, but I can go ahead and speculate by saying that you were irritating a bunch of other people with the nasty remarks you made on Discord.

• @'Reperak' If this is a suggestion to get rid of grass blocks and actual debris from the general parameter of spawn, then that's something administrators have been doing for a very long time... it's something I used to fly around and do without any sort of restraint since I was a super admin.

What your thread suggests goes beyond that, though.

Some things I consider garbage include:
    [...]
    Giant pixel arts that take up a ridiculous portion of spawn (you know who you are)

So, what are you suggesting? Do you believe that large pixel arts are garbage, or are you sincerely creating a suggestion that administrators do something which they have been doing for a long time now?