hub banana appeal

• Your Minecraft name: KriTikal___Error

The date and time you were banned: "Approximately 5.5 Months ago"

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.
    i said hard r twice and was being annoying

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799/s…uct-policy-read
    racism

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
    b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or it was my first login to the server
    c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)
    d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)
    e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (racism)

If you answered a, b, d, e above, do you use any client mods or hacks? If yes, which ones? shadow client, inertia, and maybe some more i forgot

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?
    i forgot, it was a developer though.

Have you reviewed and agree to the server conduct policy (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7
    yes

reminder: This is on the hub, not the main server.

@ggawdw i forgot, it was a developer though.

Was most likely fleek.

While it has been a while, I'm still not sure. Neutral for now.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.