Anarchy GameMode Update

• Again in line with the work we're doing to review the projects and infrastructure we have in place, I unfortunately have to announce that we will no longer be continuing with the release of an Anarchy Orientated gamemode which was due to be released in the near future.

The vast majority of the work to enable such a gamemode was complete already, however I've decided that in the current climate it is no longer a viable proposition to progress with.

Apologies for any disappointment.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

•   Luke We announced it as part of one of the events a few weeks back. It's something I'd been working on quietly for a month or two when I had time. Was about 95% there.

Wild1145

• Freedom-02 was treated as an anarchy server and I’m sure there are people here or that were here that actually liked that type of server. The removal of this gamemode is wrong and it is sad we are losing this.

I really hope this decision wasn’t to make way for more servers ‘absorbed’

You! I really hope this decision wasn’t to make way for more servers ‘absorbed’

No, it was canned because of the reaction to servers we had absorbed. The community have spoken and dictated that we improve FreeOP at any cost, so that's what we're doing. Anything which doesn't feed towards that goal or is now not going to be sensible to run because of our limited growth is being canned until further notice.

Wild1145

You! The removal of this gamemode is wrong and it is sad we are losing this.

We are simply responding to the community's feedback on the Skyblock server release. It was evident the only goal should be to improve the freedom server, so that's what we shall do.

•   RedEastWood i have no reason to expect that people wont respond to anarchy the same way they did to skyblock, it seems clear the community doesnt want other gamemodes
    sucks for some people like ashaz that want anarchy but majority rules i guess when it comes to community feedback

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png