Bedwars Event - Saturday 31st @ 10:30PM BST

• Many people were not happy with the recent Bedwars Event, myself among them - However, I'm happily introducing an improved and tested Bedwars event that hopefully will meet your satisfaction at most.

For those whom haven't played bedwars before, here is a brief explanation of what it is;

Bedwars is a PVP game enjoyed by many players among the Minecraft community for its many styles of teamwork that can lead to your victory or defeat! In this gamemode, you must protect your bed while fighting other teams.

Each team's goal is to break the other partys' bed and kill all of the players in those teams to secure a win but you must keep in mind that once your bed is broken, you wouldn't be able to respawn! If all of your party teammates die with your bed broken, you have lost the game.

The map can handle out 32 players within the number of 8 teams total, each of different colours to avoid confusion.

Rules of the game:
    The rules for such a game mode is very simple and easy to understand, they are as follows;

1. No usage of hack clients and exploits within this server.
    2. Respect all players, of your team and otherwise.
    3. Cross-Teaming is not allowed
      (General Rule; Use common sense, anything that you believe shouldn't be done or said is best to keep it to yourself)

Rewards
    There will be a few rounds within the event itself if one team wins over the others, each player of that team will receive 200 coins in amount while if all teams are equal in wins, each team will receive an equal amount of 50 for such player that played.

Once again, this event will be taking place on the 31st of July, Saturday at 10:30 according to BST.
    Wish those who will partake the best of luck and may the best team wins!

• While focusing on the bedwars factor, this started rising some issues within WorldGuard, Essentials and ViaVersion that only started to happen after the whitelist was disabled dis-including DiscordSRV

I will be rescheduling the event to another date, unknown for now but until I'm damn sure it's stable. Apologies to everyone but all projects will at some point need to be closed down or paused, something as simple as plugins going wrong will affect your experience and that was unknown to me until now.

My apologies once again but I will keep putting more work into this event server to ensure that its stable and enjoyable.