• I'd like to exclusively invite the TF community to come help us test out the SMP server by offering a beta!
    The beta will go on for an undisclosed amount of time, but while it is going on, please note that the Devs may be restarting/fixing certain mechanics of our server.

The world will not reset when the official launch happens, so feel free to progress without the worry of being reset!

First, let me preface this with some general information about the server.
    While it is survival multiplayer, it is not a "vanilla" experience. We've added several plugins, along with custom developing a quest system. Let me go further into details about how the server is setup.

IP: beta.smp.play.totalfreedom.me
    Version: 1.16.4.

Key plugins:

Towny - (Each town has a mayor, while a nation has a king. They both have their own assistants to help run their respective people. Players can also purchase land from the town, as well as an optional daily tax set by the mayor. The player can allow his friends from out of town to build on his land when even his very own town's people can't build if he so wishes).

SMP Quests - (Complete these to earn in-game currency. This money will be the way you are able to afford a town).

EliteMobs - (As you progress in-game, so will the mobs around you. Kill these mobs to earn EliteCoins, which you can use to purchase powerful gear and weapons. Fight incredibly powerful World Bosses with your friends, who drop custom loot. This is probably the most expansive plugin on the server, the progression you go through can potentially take months).

mcMMO - (Introduces skills and abilities into Minecraft enhancing the native mechanics while extending the gameplay in ways that feel natural and require no client mods. mcMMO offers RPG experiences).

Dynmap - (It allows us to create a web page with a Google Maps style layout of our world).
    http://beta.smp.play.totalfreedom.me:8123/?worldname=wor…-840&y=64&z=240

We wanted to expand on what Minecraft currently had to offer in terms of progression. This allows the player to have a goal beyond just killing the Ender dragon. We wanted to bring in a rpg/mmo feeling.

• Here's a small list:
    ProtocolLib should be updated to the dev builds because the one on SpigotMC does not support 1.16.4 yet (the dev builds do)
    Essentials should also be updated as it has 1.16.4 support
    I don't think you need ColoredSigns. That's built in to Essentials and you can just uncomment it in the config and give players the permission to use colored signs