Forum Permissions Verification

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • As we're on a new forum, we need to be able to validate that the individuals who are being setup and given admin or other roles on the server are who they claim to be.

There is currently two routes to achieve this that we're going to run with.

Discord Users

If you are a current discord user and are in the new TotalFreedom Discord Server, you will be able to access a "Forum Profile" channel. If you can post a link to your forum profile in here, I or one of the current forum admins will add you to the roles as they currently stand in the Discord Server.

This is the quickest and preferred way to do this, I'd appreciate it if you are in Discord you do this rather than the other option.

Discord Invite - https://discord.com/invite/cgnAncf

Non-Discord Users

We're also aware a number of users won't be in Discord and that we need to make sure we can still get you back up and running. In this case please reply to this thread with your Minecraft IGN.

What we can then do is the next time you're in game with either Fionn, Steven or myself, ping us your forum profile link and as long as your verified in game, your IGN matches with what your post in the thread says and your post in this thread comes from the same account as the one you link us in game, we'll match your ranks to that which you have in game.

Could I please ask that if you're not following the second option for this thread that you refrain from replying. If you have questions or similar, either drop me a DM or make a new thread please :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK