AECD Announcement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Posted on the behalf of ECD @"DragonSlayer2189"#25. i hope i didn't fucking piss anyone off but this is all his words not mine. pretend i got like a weird ass dragon pfp and a name saying DragonSlayer kkthx

Congratulations to UnderTails

I am offically appointing UnderTails as my Assistant Executive Creative Designer, Tails has been an MB only since July 17th, 2020, however, they have been a part of the totalfreedom community for 8 years, during this time they have done amazing things which have brought together large parts of the community, such as forming the TotalFreedom Guilds Union, which has brought together some of the largest guilds and some of the smaller ones into one organized thing. On top of this, UnderTails has also been a large part of working with the Event Hosts in order to make builds for the events, and has also been a major part in projects such as the Hub Server.
    Seeing these accomplishments, I trust that UnderTails will do a great part in making the MB team feel more like a part of the community rather than something which feels very seperated from everything else, which is one of my major goals as ECD. As such, even if they are not an Admin, I am officialy appointing UnderTails as the AECD.

Other Update Information
    Some of you may have noticed that my activity log has not been updated in a bit, or is very infrequently added to. There is 2 main reasons for this. Firstly, Due to the lack of an MB Server, or any project servers, things such as improvements to the hub, working on the event server, and other build projects have had to be put on hold. I hope that we will be able to get these servers up and running sometime soon, but for right now, all MB Team build projects have been put on hold.
    The second reason is that I have been extremely busy as of late, It is currently "finals season" as i like to put it, which means i have been extremly stressed trying to study for my tests, and have not had as much time to spend on the server as I would have liked. Additionally, this coming month, I am going to be gone for 14-16 days in the middle of new mexico, with little to no access to electronic devices, so i hope you will forgive me for being a bit inactive pretty soon. This reason is also why i felt it so neccisary for me to get an Assistant, as I know that I am very busy, and as such, I think it is neccisary for me to have someone who can manage things while I am gone. I will be giving Tails a small list of things which I would like done while i am gone, so things will still be happening while I am not here, but don't expect anything major to take place while i am gone.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• wow omg lyicx is ecd and ecm now holy shit what the fuck this is outrageous lyicx is truely the most power hungry individual. ayo fuck this guy

awesomeist tf blokey

•   Shdwo i dont tend to lock my announcements to allow any comments (and im not a bitch). i've asked dragon if he prefers this to be locked to which he said "nah"

awesomeist tf blokey