am i writing too many of these?
- Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
reason: 'Serial griefing + attempts to crash the server'
- What did they do?
User has 11 bans on record for griefing, all from the start of May. Today, I caught them lagging the server with Minecarts while invisible disguised, dropping the TPS all the way down to 4. After the user was banned from the freedom-01 server for lagging with minecarts, I caught them doing the same thing on freedom-02.
- What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
1a - attempts at harming the server
1b - repeated rule breaking
1g - using an exploit to harm experience
- Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
evidence courtesy of @kanst in which the 15 member strong guild owned by DoctorZene is proclaimed to be a griefing guild by DoctorZene
- worth noting DoctorZene was disguised as an invisible entity just before this screenshot. TPS dropped to 4.
https://streamable.com/t99c12 - video of him trying to lag 02. I honestly just came onto the server to talk to him about what he just did. Ended up walking in to that.
- Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
Yes, this user has bypassed a ban on an alt (a ban of which they attempted to appeal for too) Evidence provided by @Charge