DragonSlayer2189 - Senior Admin Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

DragonSlayer2189, EST (GMT-4)

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

DragonSlayer2189#2186

What date were you appointed to Admin? (MM/DD/YY). Required 15-month active participation from your Administrator promotion date. (If you were appointed to Super Admin, state when you were appointed to Super, not telnet)

October 21st, 2019

Unlike Admin, Senior Admin is primarily a leadership position and you must be able to lead other admins in a mature manner and be a responsible representative of Total Freedom. Provide a paragraph of your accomplishments and why you think you'd made a good Senior Admin.

Throughout my time as an Admin I have definitely learned a lot, about people on the server, about the server in general, and even a bit about myself. I owe a lot to TotalFreedom as a whole, it has helped me get through some tough times, and has lead to me meeting people I would have never had met otherwise, and lead to me learning new things that I definitely wouldn't have learned elsewhere. And, since I owe a whole lot to TotalFreedom, I want to give a bit back to the server as a whole, that's the reason why I volunteered to become ECD, and that's the reason why I am applying for Senior Admin right now, as I want to do as much as I can for this community. Additionally, I also believe I have the skills necessary to be a Senior Admin, as I am able to stay calm in situations when others might not be able to, and I think I also have enough knowledge about the interworking's of the server and its plugins to fully take advantage of all of the tools senior admins have access to. Overall, I think I am a good candidate for Senior Admin, and I hope that whoever else decides to read this thinks so to.

How often will you be able to perform administrative duties? (Including the server, forum, and discord.) State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Likely several times a week

Names of senior administrators that have recommended you. (3 required)
    Darth  root  MEGAF4IL

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

• I will vouch. I see potential. As long as you show glory to the rank and be a leader and not a dumbass.

• I’ve decided to object after a bit of thinking.

Today you joke banned ‘spox’ aka fionn, even though he was an OP. When I asked you about this you said it was for a joke.
    You also said that fionn hadn’t even been on the forum (if I remember correctly) for 17 days so it wasn’t that bad. This shouldn’t matter, it’s the fact that he was banned in game. (Also, if you did mean to say in game, he was last online 3 days ago)
    Finally, you said that you were in a lot of pain and this was your only way of getting happiness.

The point I am trying to make here is that you abused powers today as a ‘joke’. I get that fionn is one who probably wouldn’t mind a joke ban if he was an admin, but this could have been any op that you did this joke ban on. A situation like this clearly shows to me that maybe you are not ready for a leadership position like Senior Admin. I hope you understand my reasoning.

• i'm changing to an object purely due to the above

Dragon.

you have been suspended 3 times for your shitty jokes. you do not learn. this stuff aint jokes, it's abuse. joke banning other admins is fine, ops are not

jesus christ its such a small thing but it just shows Dragon doesn't think things through properly, he's done this multiple times and it just shows a complete lack of change

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

You! You also said that fionn hadn’t even been on the forum (if I remember correctly) for 17 days so it wasn’t that bad. This shouldn’t matter, it’s the fact that he was banned in game.

it was more me asking how fionn had reinstated 17 days ago, but according to you, he wasn't added to the saconfig, which i thought he was, so i had assumed that meant that he hadn't joined at all within those 17 days, sorry for the confusion there.

You! Finally, you said that you were in a lot of pain and this was your only way of getting happiness.

Thats not quite what i said, but either way i was saying that in a joking manner, and i am sorry if that did not come across clearly

Luke Dragon doesn't think things through properly, he's done this multiple times and it just shows a complete lack of change

Ill admit that yes, in the past i have definitely made some very poor decisions, and i deeply regret doing those things, however, since then, i have tried to think things through a little bit more, so while i can't garentee that i am not going to slip up again, I am trying my hardest to avoid another situation like the ones in the past

DragonSlayer2189 Thats not quite what i said, but either way i was saying that in a joking manner, and i am sorry if that did not come across clearly

Are you telling me this message was in a joking manner?

When I originally read this message I genuinely thought you were dealing with personal problems. Was this a joke?

For context: Dragon pinged elmon saying to make a rule stating all Execs can jokeban anyone