OP invsee Parity

• Currently, OPs cannot see the inventory of the ones with a rank above them, telling them that "You cannot see the inventory of admins." and I think that's kinda dumb. I'm putting a suggestion around to allow OPs to also be able to see the inventory of administrators.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Object. This is implemented as a safety measure to prevent ops from copying exploit items from admins' inventories. Admins sometimes have these because they took them from an operator and/or are showing other administrators so they understand how to deal with it. Sometimes, admins will use exploits for administrative purposes (bypasser-detection exploits.) While regular ops sometimes do possess exploit items, they are much less likely to have them, and they usually fail to have a competent enough understanding of the game to create more advanced exploits.

• @UnderTails#16623 That's only in vanilla mechanics. Hacked clients are able to bypass such restrictions.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @UnderTails#16623 It's also doable in vanilla with a simple glitch (not sharing for obvious reasons)

• My "counter suggestion" as it were, would be to allow admins to toggle sharing on / off if that's practical. I for one don't care if people see what's in my inventory, and I don't involve myself with exploits and such. Maybe having an opt-in way of sharing / allowing OP's to see admins inventories might be good for folks like me where the odds of my carrying such items are already super slim?

Wild1145

• @wild1145#16628 If the wish is to implement something as such, I'd like to add for OPs to also be able to toggle being invsee'd by other OPs. Kind of like tptoggle

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• I've approved the counter suggestion I raised here as that seems to have support and fit the theme.

FS-235 is to allow OP's to toggle their own Invsee from other OP's
    FS-236 is to replace the current admin invsee protection with per-admin settings, with a default being set in the TFM config.

Wild1145