If you are not banned from the TotalFreedom Forum, you MUST post your indefinite ban appeal in the ban appeal section of the forum. The forum is at the above address noted in para 2. If you are banned from the Total Freedom Forum, read how to do that here: https://totalfreedom.me/emailappeal/index.html
Note: Make sure you are actually indefinitely banned before filing an indefinite ban appeal. If you try to connect to the server and it states you're indefinitely banned, than file an indefinite ban appeal. Otherwise, file a regular ban appeal in the forum or wait up to a day - non-indefinite bans are cleared daily. Also, admins who find themselves indefinitely banned for no cause (and still have admin perms on the forum), please post your appeals in the admin section.
Another Note: If you're banned from the Total Freedom Forum and you are bypassing the ban using a VPN or any other mean and you appeal on the forums, it will be considered invalid as you bypassed your original ban instead of normally appealing through the email address listed above.
This is the application template to be removed from the TotalFreedom indefinite ban list. If approved for removal from the indefinite ban list, the following will apply:
1. Except for those who were improperly placed on the indefinite ban list, those who get released from an indefinite ban are subject to being placed back on the indefinite ban list more easily than those who were never on the indefinite ban list.
2. If your application is approved and you were banned from the forum, you'll regain access to the forum.
3. If you were an admin, you can apply for reinstatement 30 days after release from the indefinite ban (or earlier if admin officer approves) and you must note the circumstances of your indefinite ban in the reinstatement request.
To file an indefinite ban appeal, post a message in this section with the following information.
1. Minecraft name:
2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:
4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
5. Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above?
6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP.