Event Host Policy

• Event Host Policy

Event Hosts assist the Executive Community Manager in hosting engaging events on the TotalFreedom platforms, including but not limited to the freedom servers, Discord, and any other TF servers in the near future. They also are in charge of the planning of these events, and support the ECM in coming up with new event ideas.

These events are hosted under the determined schedule by the ECM and if else their own wills. Gaining this rank will grant access to perms on the discord and rights to host official events that have been pre established on the event server or documented on the ways of how they will work, what is required and who is needed and ability to forward documentation to the A/ECM for approval and eventually have a model. Non event hosts can also forward their documentation of events to the A/ECM for approval or post them on the forums for community approval to be in the pool of events to host.

This policy will not affect any unofficial events, those defined by non event hosts. The most effect this has on them is event hosts will not be allowed to disturb them. The line between an official event and unofficial is separated by the extensive planning, promotion, the rewards, where the event takes place and the people in charge of the event.

Events that are not documented for one off or rare occasions like holiday related or unique community projects or concepts will only be hosted by the ECM and if succeeded can be written as documentation for later use

Event host’s have no rank requirement to apply, but must have a 15-day old forum account to be eligible. The ECM can appoint/remove people despite application at their discretion.

Event hosts are also held against several rules of which violation of these will result in removal. They may reapply within a month of the infraction. Note that there will not be a reinstatement process for this and resigning will mean you will need community approval or the ECM’s to return

The conduct event hosts must follow are listed below:
    (1): Disturbing or cheating at any hosted events in any way, regardless of their official status
    (2): Not turning up to an announced event the host was meant to turn up to. an exception to this will be if the A/ECM has been informed of this and arrangements are able to be made for another event host or A/ECM in the worst case to stand in
    (3): Hosting an official event without informing the A/ECM
    (4): Showing a level of incompetence with their hosting of events repeatedly. This will be determined by the ECM if they are proven to be mishandling official events. Can also be reported to the ECM if others believe this is the case
    (5): Getting permbanned will result in a revoking of event host
    (6): As an event host, you must host at least one event a month. In an event this is not possible, you must inform the A/ECM as soon as possible.
    (7): When an event host is hosting an event, the entire event is under their own jurisdiction and are responsible for the entire event, no other event host has any right to overthrow the hosting event host
    (8): Major misuse of permissions granted by event host (i.e evading discord mutes, deleting channels, etc)

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• In light of some events, its occurred to me i've left a hole in this policy. as such i've amended a rule which covers this.

(8): Major misuse of permissions granted by event host (i.e evading discord mutes, deleting channels, etc)

awesomeist tf blokey

• Update:

• Removes mentions of GMOD
    • Mentioned the rights to also host events that have already had been established on the events server
    • Event host positions are no longer finite.

im aware that one is out of left field but personally i dont see us even massing above 7-10 people on the team since its such a not so well known role not to mention the fact that i doubt i'd have someone host events in a different timezones but more so around a certain time of day when the playercount is high. i think with this i'll have to look at having some sort of approval rating and skill barrier though since at the moment i've stuck with a "most verdict win" basis

awesomeist tf blokey