Hub World Announcement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Today, on TotalFreedom’s Decade Anniversary, I am proud to announce that with the help of the Master Builder team, both the spawn point and terrain of the hub world map have been completed.
    We will temporarily open the server where the hub world is located to the public for the time being, until we can bungee the hub world to the main FreeOP server.

A lot of effort was put into this, as the members of the team working on it attended multiple meetings to coordinate the build. A full list of all the people who worked on this can be found on the server, but here are some shoutouts for the most committed builders.

• Darth
    • ItzDerpDavid
    • Neo
    • Feueristic
    • Dragon
    • hyfae
    • Tozzit

The hub world is not entirely complete. However the fun part is that it will be worked on in real-time, and all players will be able to view future progress on it whenever they want. The whole world is a 5,000 x 5,000 custom map, so there’s a lot of space for us to build, and for you to explore!

The IP to the server is mbserver.play.totalfreedom.me - hop on and check it out!
    Here’s an image album with images of the hub world.
    https://imgur.com/a/0AxjY0Z

• Finally I can talk about this, its great to finally be done with this building project, as with we have tried to build a hub 2 other times within the span of the last 3 ECD's terms, each time failing pretty bad. At first I thought that having such a large world would cause lots of issues, and people wouldn't really want to work on it, but it turns out that was exactly the opposite of the case, since now that we were constantly thinking about how much more we could do, we ended up being motivated to finally complete something.

BTW heres a picture of the hub:

On a side note heres some funny screenshots taken durring the building of the hub