Excellentgamer1 Admin Application

• 1.Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

2.What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Minecraft name=Excellentgamer1 time zone= gmt
    3.What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

29th January 2021
    4.Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

5.What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student
    6,Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    No
    7.How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Daily
    8.Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    You! =Innocentmango
    9.Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No
    10.What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    My qualities are that I am kind and polite to everyone and always ready to help.
    What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    Europe
    11.Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes
    12.Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes
    13.Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes

• I'm sorry but for this application I object. You seem to stir up conflicts with operators frequently, and although this has decreased, I still feel as though you need to keep working on mending relations with other players before you become staff.

• Forgive me, but you have appeared to of not answered this question. Please do so, even if the answer is a simple "no"

6,Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail

Anyway, I'm gonna vote neutral until viewing below posts. I'm leaning on both sides here for various reasons and I wanna know what other people think and to see if they raise any good points which may change my vote.

I'm going to be changing my vote to an object for now. I believe that you are willing to dedicate your time and experience to this server, as you have done as an OP, which is more than greatly appreciated. However, as nick said.. I don't see any admin qualifications that would enable you to proceed as administrator, aswell as any reasoning for doing so. Good luck on your application though!

• Vouch + confirm recommendation.

excellentgamer1 is a great OP that always shows a constant urge to help our community. He is mature, but often targeted by other users which can result in him reacting, but the reaction he gives, to the verbal abuse or behaviour he gets, is not as bad as some people here can be.

Good luck excellentgamer1!

• Neutral - switching to an object

I think judging by everything above and below I am going to object because I don’t really think you are the type of person that most of us want as admin

i think if you worked hard to make yourself more mature, with time you would be good. But for now it’s an object

i think excellentgamer1 you are very much a visionary, and I think you care for TF

however I also have had some conflicts with you in the past, and you do stir up conflicts in chat often

i agree with darth so I’m kind of split

• Object, And don't take this personally, i haven't seen any growth or maturity since you first joined, with time i believe you Can mature, but right now, I'm going to object

• Object. You haven't done anything that would make you useful as an admin, and you haven't behaved that well recently, either.

• I object not based on the maturity of the user because not all of our admins are mature, however, I don't see any admin qualifications coming out from EG1 since the last time I saw him (Last seen was having a fight with Noah & Ashaz) - Regardless of my vote, I still wish you the best of luck.

• Object. Heart is in the right place, don't get me wrong, but he has shown a lack of maturity in situations, and seems to have a vendetta against some users of the server. He has stated several times about drastic changes he wants to bring to the server when he becomes admin as well, and although they may not happen, I have a feeling he will proceed with being rather trigger happy on bans regardless.

• Object, several members have come to me stating they would feel unsafe if you were an admin. This is due to your longstanding opposition to a certain demographic of our players, most notably The Imperium. Many imperium members would feel unsafe if you were an admin due to your inherent disposition regarding them - something I strongly agree with.

I would suggest taking time to amend any broken relationships with our players, and gaining the trust of your peers.

• objecting based off of the other stuff above.

i'd say work on fixing your relation with the other players first, then try again.

1gaah.png

• Object for reasons above - this has about of a chance of getting accepted as TF Pixelmon becoming a thing anytime soon