New Guild Tags Glitch

• So I'm un-approving this not because I haven't raised a bug, but because I'm not sure there is one.

I've had a look in the Database, it appears you're both a Emperor and a Nobility rank in your guild. Which I'm not sure if it's supposed to be possible, but it looks like that's why it's showing you as that.

You're number 47 and as you can see you have 2 ranks, so the plugin just seems to have showed one, I suspect with enough use you might flip flop between the two ranks in tag as this probably was never intended...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @UnderTails#10474 You have two ranks in your guild somehow... You need to set yourself so you're only emperor and not both an emperor and nobility which is what you currently are.

Wild1145

• @UnderTails#10477 Probably would suggest setting yourself to nobility and then try re-setting yourself to emperor. I'd rather not do any fuckery with the database itself...

Wild1145

• With some help from UnderTails on the server we've been able to confirm this is an issue where TFGuilds can't remove a guild rank from a member once they've been added, even though it looks like that's what it does. The original bug ticket will be updated appropriately.

Wild1145