'official TF hd head tool' (discord and client)

• It would be really cool if we had a tool to make hd heads as a part of the discord. The bot would align the images provided to it into one image to be posted in the Minecraft education website, and it would also translate Minecraft education links into base64 and transform it into a command. If making hd heads became something easy, more people might join TF.

I don't think people can vouch on this because it needs volunteer work, this is just a suggestion

• @Ashaz#10374 You're mistaken, the original website was made by a player called BibleRules however it was marginally out of date.. so I fixed it. I am currently working on some sort of stitching method to allow you to upload the images to each side of the head and reposition them, which then creates the template for you. It's hard to find time at the moment.

All the website does at this minute is it automatically encodes your minecraft edu URL into base64 and puts it into a command or .modify (for Wurst), as well as generating a UUID from the uuidgenerator, so you don't have to do that either. As long as you provide the two required fields (minecraft edu link & name of the head [has to be unique]) it does the rest for you.

I was counting on lyicx at one point to make a YT video explaining how to make them, as this would not only be beneficial for his channel due to traffic, but it would also educate the people who keep asking on TF.

In response to your original suggestion, i'd feel like that's a great idea. It may be temperamental to get working.. however it is most certainly possible. I'll take a look into it and see what I can do, if it fails then the website will still remain as a viable tool.

HD Head Website

@Shdwo#10375 You're mistaken, the original website was made by a player called BibleRules however it was marginally out of date.. so I fixed it

I thought BibleRules was ginlang..

Anyway vouch

@Shdwo#10375 I was counting on @lyicx at one point to make a YT video explaining how to make them, as this would not only be beneficial for his channel due to traffic, but it would also educate the people who keep asking on TF.

now i've got more time to spare, ill see if i can conjure something up at some point

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Could someone give me a quick reply here with what exactly we're looking to curate? This isn't an area of MC I'm really familiar with so before I go approving / rejecting this I could just use a bit more info / context...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#14448 HD heads are not normal player heads, they actually use an exploit in the website of Minecraft: Education Edition (https://education.minecraft.net). Because it's an exploit and not an official feature, there are some tricky steps involved in going from an arbitrary image to an HD head. The suggestion is to have a Discord bot or web page that performs some of those steps for you.

• I'm going to try and produce a tool capable of creating HD heads using a discord bot (much like the currently standing hd head website) however this will include image stitching and other various techniques.

I've already been able to reproduce the website's steps as a kinda base model for the bot. I'll inform you of it's status once done.

• I've finally finished somewhat of a decent HD head bot.

How it works

Generation:

Image Stitching

After running the .generate command, the bot will cycle through a list of 6 sides. These represent the 6 sides of the HD head, in the example above 'front' is the side that requires input. Next will be 'right', 'left' etc. The bot asks for an attachment or URL of an image, these must have a .png or .jpg extension.

You're also able to just enter 'blank' to skip that side entirely. ^

Once all the sides have been cycled through and you've inputted corresponding images, you'll be greeted with this embed. This includes the size of the outputted template, as well as the template itself (created using image stitching) and a list of steps to run through after downloading the image.

Encoding:

Once you've ran through all the steps listed, which shouldn't take too long, you run the .command <key> to encode the edu link.

NOTE: If you've already created a template of your own and uploaded it to minecraft edu, you can still encode the URL by using .command <minecraft education URL> e.g:

.command https://education.minecraft.net/wp-content/uploads/shdwocolour.png

This will produce the same result.

You'll be asked to enter a unique skull name (the name of the skull itself). Make sure that this skull name isn't taken by any other skulls, I recommend using <playername>-<name> e.g shdwo-test as the names may clash and affect the head.

Finally the bot will notify you in the channel that a DM has been sent and will DM you both commands for vanilla MC and Wurst.

After running the .generate command, all of the steps are listed to you appropriately so it shouldn't be hard to follow. I will have a way to host this bot 24/7 very soon, however in the mean time- if Ryan or whoever would like to message me on discord to overview this before making this a thing.. feel free to do so.

Ultimately, if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding the bot, please DM me at Sceptor.#6503

• @Shdwo#14929 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 EPIC!!!!

• I'll approve and close this given it seems to already have been done.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK